Reviews for SelfCentered Me
DarkAngel202884 chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
The message is clear and interestingly made. I like it and yes if you're human then you will feel like this time and time again. _
absolute0 chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
Humans are selfis by nature. I mean, how were we able to survive if it weren't so? Intersting piece. Keep up!
FoxxieFantasy chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
Self centered?...very interesting idea...i must admit it happens to me sometimes...but i try not to be...*grins* i like it like it like it like it like it...(i'm outta it rite now)
Astarothe chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
trifft den Nagel auf den Kopf.
iitybiitytreefrogmy name if i lived in Bejing China chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
I disagree, but that's just me. And I didn't makn to make that rhyme, by the way. This does flow pretty well but the first paragraph is a bit unclear. It seems like what you're trying to say is 'After me, who else should I care about?' The way you have it worded is confusing.
MynameisMine chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
I absolutely adored the first part! "After me... Who cares? Does it really matter? Not to me." It flowed really well. Keep it up
la presa de la noche chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
exactly! i've been trying to tell this to my family, they just don't get it...i love it, someone besides me who sees the truth!
Celena4 chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
Hi hun. Thank you so much for being the first to review my humble works - just things I used to get into trouble over at school (I have always suffered from a lousy concentration span.) Now it's my turn. I feel as though I may feel a sliver of your angst and self-criticism through reading your words; they blend extremely well, they're bold, they're poignant and blunt but still edged with raw pain and bewilderment. I sympathize for you as you experience such emotions. Take care, hun, and release them through your words - thought to pen
not sure yet chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
love it, excellent job, esp since its so true!
SweetGrape chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
Nice way of saying 'I accept myself. Now it's your turn'- cleverly said.

Good message, shared well:)

'You may think I'm...' shows how people can judge.

And then you tell them they're right- you are who you are and that's important.

Very true, easy to relate to and an inspiring idea.
Stoffpferd chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
Wie wahr, wie wahr, jeder ist in einer Art und Weise ich-bezogen und ich glaube, dass muss man auch sein, so blöd das jetzt auch klingen mag *lol...bin heut irgendwie total neben der Spur*...wie immer: Du hast Talent! Und was für eins! *g*
H4RD4C chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
Yeah...this may sound mean, but the truth is, we were built to be like that so we can survive. Nevertheless, we aren't stupid machines and don't have to stick to this kind of programm. Just a piece of my mind...

Neat poem :)

pax vobiscum - hardac
monsterbreaker chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
I really like that cuz its really true, everyone IS like that! Everyone thinks that they are atleast "better" than someone else, for whatever reason...I really like this poem, it puts light on a thing ppl try to deny and hide. Keep it up

~me~
Aifric chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
Your right. This is a good take on people, very true. Good job.