Reviews for Spring
jojo chapter 4 . 7/25/2005
I thought you said Jared's parents were dead. Why did you call Mrs. Milfield Jared's mom?
SuicideChild chapter 5 . 1/23/2005
OH MY GOD! I love it please write more. Why did you stop write there? It's not fair!
caronee chapter 5 . 1/8/2005
Your story Spring is well written too. I read your author profile and I laughed. I read Firebird during summer break, so I started it at sometime in the afternoon and didn't go to sleep until I had finished reading it at five in the morning. She's really great author. Spring is sweet, and Melfina (her name is so fun to say!) is really human. Jared always reminds me of Animorphs, (I'm sorry if you have no idea what I'm talking about)and he's quiet and a leader in the series, so even though Jared here is sometimes annoying, I see him more as silent. Denying is such a fun theme in romance stories. Although it's obvious to the world who he likes, he's never going to admit it. I love the characterization and the plot is going along very well. Please update as soon as possible!
syaozukino chapter 5 . 12/12/2004
I'm a big fan of all your fics and this one is one of my favourites!please dont stop! please update!your pic is so cool (for the lack of a better word) and the words you put together make up the best fic ever! (i feel very dumb now coz of all the colourful words you use... but dont mind me - i love the fact that your writing is of such a high quality!)anyways, please continue with this fic VERY SOON! ... or i'm gonna CRY T-T...*cries*...
ally chapter 5 . 9/15/2004
argh! did it just end at chapter 5? IT DID! NO!
Jared so sweet but him & Mel aren't together yet *sob*
This story is fantastic! PLease update soon!
Jolly B chapter 5 . 5/4/2004
Thatwas so awesome! why haven't u updated? Like...that was the best like...whats the word, oh i dunno, it was one of my most favourite stories. I just wish Mel didn't cry so much, it makes her seem weak. Make her strong,independent, u know, how christina says it!
UPDATE!
Pretend Jane chapter 5 . 4/3/2004
I love your story! You have to update! I hope you haven't forgotten about it.
nahbia chapter 5 . 12/24/2003
WHAT? You have to update soon! I LOVE Jared. Gosh. And I wish I knew what he wrote after "sorry" or if he wrote anything...agh! And I can't wait for their homecoming :-)
cerillion chapter 5 . 11/19/2003
great story. please update soon.
angel-lights chapter 5 . 10/2/2003
that was so nice! Truth to say, that was one of the best fics I've read so far...please update soon!~~I really liked the way you managed to bring out mel's character...and mel's feelings and actions..well, they seemed so real, like I was watching her. Yeah, that's a really big compliment from me :) please, please write soon! onegai~
MimiGhost chapter 5 . 10/2/2003
ahh luv da story

luv everythang 'bout it

update soon
MimiGhost chapter 2 . 10/2/2003
update soon
madapple chapter 5 . 9/30/2003
Woah. Long chapter. BUT A GREAT ONE! This is really hilarious in some parts and really well written overall. Love it!

Check out my updates if you have time.

More JARED! :D
anonymous chapter 5 . 7/5/2003
please update
Set Me Free chapter 5 . 7/1/2003
Personally, I like English guys - they're so much more charming than North American men - so I'd go out with Chris. I like Cooper, since I'm really into visual arts, but if Mel got together with him, I think he'd just take off after screwing her. :) So that leaves Jared. Chris or Jared? Ah, the choices!
83 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »