Reviews for Spring
Victoria chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
Hey! that was good. I really liked it. I wish I were #2, I'd be overjoyed. I guess she has her reasons though. You need to continue with the story. I assume that Melfina and Jared get together. She needs to kick Andrews booty, that dirty, no good, rotten, son of nevermind. I hope that you decide to continue. Tell me about your other stories too. I did only read the first chapter so far. I'll read the rest though don't worry.

crazy lassie who has retired chapter 4 . 2/25/2003
:( they're acting like babies. melfina should just grow up and. wait, JAREd should grow up. ah they BOTH shouold grow up. maybe melfina should kiss him, or vice versa. heheheheh. _
aznchick chapter 4 . 2/24/2003
puahahaha! 0 - my favorite part _

"You dolt! I have a favor to ask!" I screamed. "Promise not that you won't tell anyone…or-or I'll-…" Okay. The 'calm and clearheaded' mantra is going right out the window.

"Or you'll what?" he laughed. "Turn into a monster and stomp on me?"

-calm and and clearheaded. HAHAHAH u can jus like TELL what was going on in her head then _. aw! Jared asked her to Homecoming! ah how kyoot! D.

. _ he better not STAND HER UP *scowls* *brandishes a pitchfork and nudges Jared* you better not! bwah XP. ne way. GOOD CHAPTER _. nice and long - totally makes up for the uh months that u haven't updated ~_~ thanks for e-mailing me too bydaway! or i wouldn't have known u updated O_o!

ah i just looked into ur bio and yeah i'm bummed about the Adult Swim thing too ~_~ now i've only seen like bits and pieces of inuyasah / gah.

ne way class is almost over! ah1! _ ttyl! plz tell me again when u updated D that would be MUCH apreciated!

.man this is such a funny ficcie ]. hehe. "stupid sentimental value." BWAHAHHAHA.
silverg3r chapter 4 . 2/24/2003
this is sO cOOl! keep going ne. ) go melfina! Jared is so. affectionate. interesting characters they have got. )
crazy lassie who has retired chapter 3 . 2/23/2003
wait. so BOTH his parents had cancer? well, y'know i'm beginning to see the differences between our stories already.

"Chicken Soup is read much often in American High Schools these days. In face, it isn't read at all."
misscutiepie05 chapter 4 . 2/22/2003
Wo! It was so good! haha it's 7:30 in the morning, I had to come finish reading it b4 I went to a competition! It was excellnt as usual! I await the next chappie! :-)
Ledia chapter 4 . 2/22/2003
hi again..It has been along time but since this chapter is really very very good and long too then it's alright with me _

I mean their relationship has developed well in this chapter and you didn't rush things like some authors do,so it came really good.I like jared's character too.I hardly like any character in the stories I I like the plot but not the what make me happy is that you made me enjoy reading your story and loving your character at the same time.

Melfina's character is really sweet and Jared is i mention that I like him?I guess I already did _

sp please please pretty please update soon..I wanna know what's gonna happen next..
Saethiel chapter 3 . 2/21/2003
Great story.

Was the blurb about Minerva (deity) was intended to be inaccurate?

Minerva was Roman and most of her lore was borrowed from the Greek Athena (or Pallas Athene) whose portfolio included wisdom, craftsmanship and tactics. The city of Athens and the Atheneum (primordial university) were named after her.

Mars (Ares) could be said to be the war god of strength, personal honour, personal combat, attacking and outnumbering the enemy in a melee.

Minerva (Athena) is the war god of skill on the field, tactics, hit-and-run, defending and outsmarting the enemy.
GL chapter 4 . 2/21/2003
I LUVE THIS STORY! IT's well written and everything else! I'd think Jared is cool, only in PE, I have to swing dance with this really short guy(at least 2 heads shorter than me)and guess what his name is? Jared. Sigh. But I really really love your story! Melfina is hilarious, and reminds me of my friend.
cbprice25 chapter 3 . 2/16/2003
This is good. I hope you update soon!
sapofbks2008 chapter 3 . 2/5/2003
I loved the chapter. I can't wait for more to come. You are a really good writer.
rEd rOsEs1 chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
This, is the best original fic i have ever read! Say, i really like the use of big big words! My friends talk tarzan style, and say that my vocab is way too big. LOLz Thx for reviewing my fic too!
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »