Reviews for Spring
crazy lassie who has retired chapter 2 . 1/16/2003
at first i was like... shit... i hated it 'cause it reminded me too much of my own story... ugh... i hope you concentrate more on this chris guy rather than Jared...

MelanieMelfina

JayJared

Valedictorian...

grr...
CherrySakuraGirl chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
Ok, author here. To answer 'crazy lassie from the hills,' i read your ficcie a few dayz ago, and i started my ficcie around 11/28/02, so obviously the plotline isn't the same. Read more, and you'll see it's quite different. So chill out! Don't go dying on me! _ The only thing the similar is the valedictorian part, but that's an old idea that a million of people have used. it's what happens after that, like the other stuff like plot and characterization, that makes a ficcie original. i got the val. idea when we got our class ranks a few months ago, and i though it would be really kawaii (cute). ever since then, the idea has been swirling around and around in my head..hehehe, so much for my stroke of genius...someone else already thought of a valed. idea. Oh well...it's really disparate from yours, and the val. thought is only one slice of the pie. i had no idea that someone else wrote something w/a val in it until a few dayz ago (i didn't start reading general ficcies until oh, say, a month ago? i hang aroung the CCS fanfic section...go CCS!), but trust me, it's VERY diferent from yours. Just becuase someone writes a ficcie w/ a val in it doesn't mean that it has the same plotline...i mean, check out His and Her Circumstance (which i've never seen, only heard about) the idea is something with a val. and competition w/ academic grades and love...so because we (and many other writers) have the same general idea, i hope that doesn't mean we have an identical plotline, or else there'd be nothing to write about...i hope the makers of His and Her Circumstance don't accuse me of copying them...i haven't even seen the anime yet!

_ So don't worry gurl! Be Happy, and read all of the chapters i have up before you say anything. I guess in your position, if i ever saw something remotely like one of my ficcies, i'd be kinda mad too. But you don't have anything to worry about, because mine is different from yours, and i wrote mine wayyy before i read yours, so apparently the story isn't the same. i mean, it can't be the same because i had no idea that your ficcie existed when i wrote mine. it'd be impossible for it to be the same. i hope that clears it up . wow...this was longg...

_
crazy lassie who has retired chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
this hurts me yessss it does...

OH MI GOD PLEASE TELL ME THE STORYLINE ISN'T EXACTLY THE SAME AS "THE VALEDICTORIAN?"

EEEK! *dies*
cassidy dell chapter 3 . 12/30/2002
this was really great! i can see why you enjoyed writing it. thanks for the update, and as always, cant wait for the next chapter. great job!
NehemiaH chapter 3 . 12/30/2002
heh. i got around to readin it! :) i like it too! so post more soon or else...erm...yeah. haha
peach-bear chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
woah!

ive read the whole story and its soooooooooooooooooooooo good!

this fic is definitely going on my faves list!

hehe~

reading good fics makes me sooo happy! _

and i learn new words when i read ur fics which is really good too! hahaha~ (although i dont know any of the books and stuff u wrote in it~
Tina chapter 2 . 12/28/2002
Hey Vickie (it's tina)... Melfina is surrounded by lots of hot guys. It's a cute storyline...i really like it.
silverg3r chapter 3 . 12/28/2002
this is real nice. wow. ) glad to have come back and read it... keep going. blood? ouch. ) go melfina~! go Jared!~ gO renA!~)

nice/..
Tina chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
Hey Vickie! The first chapter is really gooddddd... i feel all smart because i actually understand the books and stuff that you're referring to lol. poor melfina. :(
CherrySakuraGirl chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
Hi everyone. It's me, the weird author of this humble fic. I'm seriously not that desperate to review my own fic, but i'm just explaining about the blood thing. Yes, i've already dubbed it the blood thing. Not the blood incident or even the red thing (although that would be interesting indeed) but the blood thing. Anyways, the blood is Jared's and not Melfina's from when he fought Geoffrey. If you're still confused, e-mail me or check the chapter again. I modified it to clear that up. i guess i wasn't being too clear when i wrote that. sry if i made you confused _ Bye!
qtpiez chapter 3 . 12/26/2002
great story you have here! i really liked it ) aww..i hope everythings turns out to be okay. i mean, shes bleeding! ahh! lol, anyway. please post more and sooon! )
grrrL chapter 3 . 12/25/2002
i love this...! so nice! haha! i thought the seatbelt was funny.. magic? hahaha! i like your writing style, you're very talented! i dont quite understand what happened to her.. what's with the blood? btw, happy christmas!
leen chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
AHHHH...you are really evil but i still love you for writng this wonderful story...just one thing that I would really hate youif you don't do it..UPDATE SOOON..hehe just kidding _..but..plz update as soon as you can
just another girl chapter 3 . 12/24/2002
"It's like a capricious black hole in the center of your heart. There's supposed to be some kind of feeling or emotion there, but it's empty. Except for the mundane beating of your heart."

Going a bit crazy with the vocab? There's just something wrong with those sentences. I like the rest of the story, though. It's very vivid. Although it could be a little less predictable...But keep it up :)
ali was already taken chapter 3 . 12/24/2002
oh...sweet...jesus.

its 10:50 on christmas eve and ive just fallen in love with a story. this actually took my breath away and im smacking myself upside the head for not having discovered it sooner. so please please please please PLEASE update? please? its absolutely gorgeous :)

[happy holidays :)]