Reviews for Spring
hurleygurl66 chapter 2 . 11/30/2002
really good. I need more soon. I need to know what happens next. lol... update soon.

~Andrea
hurleygurl66 chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
very good beginning.. well i'm off to read the next chapter now
leen chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
ok..i've done reading chapter one..and i liked it..i can say that this is a good story..now i'll read chapter 2
grrrL chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
do continue! i think it's cute! haha
aznchick chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
yayyy happy thanksgiving to you too! _ XD omg.. lolz most vital part (for me /):

That's how I feel, like the hour hand on a clock that never seems to travel anywhere. What time is it? 5:00. What time is it now? 5:01. Ok…how about now? 5:02.

Stupid clock. Surely, it must be broken, right?

GAH. all da school clockz must be broken over here! how come i never thought of dat before/? lolz.

o.O well i was planning on reviewing while i read but then i jus got caught upa nd infuriated when that DAMN IDIOT WHATSHISFACE FRIGGIN CHEATED ON HERR AND NOW I LYKE JARED SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER! so you really really should update soon before i die of boredom. XD. pweeze. lolz

send me an e-mail when you do kz? _

aznchick
cassidy dell chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
i really like this. its cute and realistic. please continue it! id love to read more! youve got an awesome writing style!
Tessandra chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
Oooh, I like it. God - evil unfaithful boyfriends.I love the Guinevere lines . . . King Arthur ur is very cool. I hope you keep up this story - everyone needs to know the adventures hidden inside Starbucks! Please write more of this story soon! It's very good.

~Tessandra
enchanted muse chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
That was good! I hope you continue it! I hope Melfina kicks some butt! Keep up your fab work

:-) I'll be back for updates.
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6