Reviews for Chosen Love
Emoboylover83 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Oh I loved this story! This was hot and sweet at the same time! You are brilliant!
purplehost chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I didn't really like the fact that they fell in love immediately after seeing each for the first time. Other than that, the story was pretty good.
Poptart Guava King chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
yay wedlock! :P lol I really liked this! filled with feelings and emotions and fluff!
Okamihanyu chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
aw! I love ot X3 it's really good! ; LinP.S. I really did love it
sky chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
I thought it was a great story,well writin,and no plot I just dont get one thing,why was evry one so exeptent of the same sex marege?I mean i have no problem with but was it a common thing or was it just 'cuz the goddess picked them

(please excuse my spelling and grammer)
Beth chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
One word: Bravo. It's not often one finds a yaoi story that's niether boring nor raunchy. My compliments to the author. This piece was beautifully written. I've found a new favorite author! :)
Meg Spalding chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Wonderful! Really beautiful. . . I can picture the whole thing in my mind. I love your other work too!
ItalianQT chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Aw... Airyn and Laers are so cute together! I think you should definitly write more! Update soon! : )
r.mai chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
*beams* i'm glad things turned out okay. _ actually, it turned out more than okay eh? P *thumps up*
Katie chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Aww, your writing contains such loving content, that in any other writer's hands would be lost under a blanket of sappiness, but the passion that you write with bypasses the sappiness to leave only words of pure love...Wow. Anyways, love ya writing...night!
Azzy chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
wow - that was good :)

i cant write anything intelligent FB.. but unintelligent FB is better than none :)

hugs Az
Daryll Stonewood chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
That is well written! Keep up the good work for other stories!
Nanshi chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Great Story!
Silver Scaled Dragon chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Wow. This is such a gourgeous story. Despite being short it doesn't feel short it feels just the right lengh.

I love the fact that it's actually well written too. I've read so many with good story-line's badly writen its refreshing to find one with a good story and good narrative.
Kyaroru Fanel chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
Their love seems so true and beautiful! And I almost cried when I read the part about their wedding, and it wasn't even real.

This is absolutely charming.