Reviews for Lain Down To Rest O' Brethren Foul
Sweet Persephone chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Great choice of words.
ValkyrieRavenfeather chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
This was a beautifully-written poem, but I'm surprised someone like you, who wrote such beautiful essays on gay marriage, would call a movie "gay" as if it were stupid. Perhaps you should change your summary.
JZ chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
You should be killed for saying you were watching a "gay" movie. If you are on a website where there are lots of writers, a large percentage are likely to be gay, lesbian, or bisexual. If the flippant "that's gay" isn't about gay people, say "that's stupid" instead.
FlyingShadow09 chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
I didn't even bother reading your poem cuz you don't deserve it! Have you even thought about what it says. "While we were watching the Gay movie"! Have you ever even considered that it would be offensive to homosexuals! I myself and Bi. I just want you to think about it okay? okay!
Jason Daniels chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
right on man just wish you would write some more but its all in good time

live on the edge...
dreamaway chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
I quite like this poem. The rhyme scheme is interesting.
But I must ask you if you meant in your summary that you watched a bad movie or a homosexual one, because I object to the word 'gay' being used as a derogatory term.
When the Morning Dew Falls chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
I thought that was a pretty good poem...it was different, very different, and I like the way you show sympathy for the victims at the end. Good job.

*When the Morning Dew Falls*!*