Reviews for Spoken
CaitSpain chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
THAT...was amazing! I have never liked a poem SO MUCH! You had such a control over the language, and I thoroughly adored it. Keep writing!
Dr. Colleen chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
So, you'd be taking philosophy then? Or sociology? You've obviously put a lot of thought into this...or you haven't and you are just generally brilliant. I tend to think it's a bt of both though. Am I right or am I right?Dr. Colleen
00Anonymous00 chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Okay, I just noticed how long your writings are...(whews) But, I do have to say something other than that.

They're really good...Okay sorry if that's all I can say...I just can't seem to let my brain work more! (lol)

The most notorious stalker of F.P.

The most perverted untouched virgin,

- Wicked Tongue
Fairytale Gurl chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
That was really interesting and long. I liked it and i loved the ending. If you have time could you please check out my story. Thanks.
~Fairytale*Gurl~
Spawn of Hell chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
i cant say i understood it all but it was really interesting to say the least. have you ever read it outloud? probably but if not you should. it gives so much power to your enumeration of words, to the repititions... you gave your text a very nice rythm. and its actually touching. i love the way you end with : any last words? oh and if you have a little explanatory text for your very nice reviewers(like me!)i'd very much like to understand this text a bit more. i sometimes got confused with all the 'he', 'she', 'you' and 'I'...
exactly what inspired you to write this? did you mean it as a reference to something personnal that happened to you(not prying for details on your life... some things are personnal) or just as a criticism of society?
anyways... just to say its very good. lots of what you wrote im sure many many person can relate too(i can)... its all good.
oh and if you can spare time to answer my questions, you can email me at :
;
girl-23 chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
That was beautiful. That just describes everything perfectly, I could really relate. Perfect ending.
Laura
Slightly Bent Halo chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
the last line is just perfect!
this is something i could read again and again, and i think i would get something different out of it each time.
and, as stupid as it possibly sounds, i think that the format with it centered and everything made it so much better.
Twisted By Design chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
*Claps* Yay! I've finally finished! Do I get my cookie?

Heh, this was really good. Its very different from most of the poetry I've read, being that, you know, it was actually good. (That was a bit harsh) I'm very picky with my poetry and I don't like a lot of the stuff that I read. A lot of time poetry is about love and whatnot, (which I have no problem with), but its good to read something different. And good.

This was very good and I think its time I move on to review for all that's included in "From Ashes".

Keep writing!

Jess
MelodyReiterLee chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
Wow... this is LONG, strong,very emotional, bitter, and it was great. Uh, I hope you don't always think that way...though it's very truthful. _ Write more!
anon63 chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
wow... i dont think i have ever read a poem that long... it was fantastic though... very powerful... nice choice of words... i really enjoyed it! although it took me about an hour to read, lol. :-)
Blue Elven Wind chapter 1 . 6/10/2003
A unique approach to life. Pessimistic but very well written. Keep writing.
overanddonewith chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
Wow... That was just AMAZING. I adore it, adore it, adore it! Your use of synonomy and emotive words really creates a strong impact. Lots of emotion... yes, like it very much...

(sorry to be all gushy. But really, tis one of the best I have read here!)

Keep it up!
Neophrite chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
Wow. This is very powerful. I found a lot of things I feel the same way about. Thank you for your random tangent - it made me think (and that's a good thing). You are a very good writer!
DragonsEclipse chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
WOW! That was really good! I like it a lot! Keep it up! _

BTW, Dreams is updated. _~
Moronic Heroine chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
a true and realistic poem (nevertheless of the writing style!) and very beautiful - a more modern description. _ hope to see even more poems by you!