Reviews for Alone
Chaos Apple chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
I really am left speachless by this..."work of art", if you freaks want to call it that. Maybe I'll just leave you some nice quotes to ponder over in that void you call a mind.

One of the greatest quotes ever: "If you have nothing good to say, then shut the hell up!"

Another?

"If you drone on and on about the same thing people get bored. So...shut the hell up!"

And maybe just one more: "I...I...you know what? Words fail me. Shut the hell up."

-Quotes from the great poet Jeremiah.
theatrical rhapsodies chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
I love this poem. It is truly Insightful.
Anna-Elaine Castleman chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
This is good. It has good flow to it, something that is usually underrated in freeverse. The only thing is it feels like it needs an extra line or something. It feels incomplete. But other than that I liked it. Good job.
Angelfish369 chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Wow. This just blew me away completely. Thanx 4 da warning.
musikchik chapter 1 . 2/14/2001
its amazing how so many people share the same feelings...I can identify with some of this poem, and I think its very good.
Opal Soul chapter 1 . 2/7/2001
Wow. The simplicity of your style really pulls it together... I don't know how to describe it, but it was good. I liked it... even though it was somewhat depressing...
Dr. Tamwe chapter 1 . 11/9/2000
Were you young when you wrote this? I see a lot of good poetry coming from junior high age students. This has that flavor to it, well written but with a taste of naivete. I'd like to see some of your current poetry.