Reviews for Sweet Misery
Magnificent Moi chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
wow. You sure understood that well. Very deep, very well written.
Tara Cools chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
I have to say that i love the title for this poem! It's eerie but it's perfect. I feel so bad for the many people who have to go through everything your poem described.

Why must her agony be smothered with layers of self inflicted torment?

I think i'll answer that question...because society expects us all to be near that so wanted 100 pound mark that's why! So is it really the fault of those who just want to belong in a "perfect" society? Lemme tell you something... SOCIETY sucks! okay, i'm done ranting...great poem!
miss meaningeverythingtome chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
ouch. scathingly beautiful. wonderful job.
xurbandecayx chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
Painfully graphic with truth, however it needs to melt the wall that blinds society's eyes from eating disorders that we tend to ignore, that we even (indirectly) endorse it. Funny how we seem to think that it's alright to bother the Middle Easterners about how they stone women to death and things, which is more direct, but we starve out females. Anyways, I'm getting on to another tangent. Really truly beautiful poem m'dear!
Holy Knight chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
Sad but a very good poem. Emotions and Poems makes the making of a classic anything. Great work!
drama-princess chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
Oh. . . lovely, but sadly so. . . I hope your friend improves soon.
Magickal Poetess chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
this is a great poem! I hope you write more like this, the descriptions are beautiful, even for such a traumatic thing.
DefianceIsMe chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
WOW. Very powerful. WOW. I'm sorry I really don't know what else to say...