Reviews for Breaking Away
TheRealSeaGreen chapter 18 . 6/12/2004
How could Mike forget Chris when Chris punched him in the nose? He did punch him didn't he? Right now I don't care if Mike keeps beating Alyssa cause maybe then it'll knock some sense into her. I'm so glad she's not my daughter. How dare you hurt a woman? Is Chris sexist or something? The way you describe things Alyssa should already be dead because she went to the hospital once and she should have some broken ribs right now. That stupid girl better call the police for goodness sake! I love the story and all but this is realistic. The way you're describing the fights the people should be dead or arrested or hospitalized more than once and because of this I can't read it anymore. Good luck on future stories. This was good yet like I said I don't understand how most of this is possible. They fight and then the next day they act like the only thing they did was exchange words. Alyssa doesn't love Chris because she doesn't know what love is and I'm sorry but she's an airhead and I'm so tired of her. Thanks for reviewing for my story though. If you wrote more stories I'll read them
TheRealSeaGreen chapter 17 . 6/12/2004
I loved the chapter but I''m tired of Alyssa. She obviously doesn't know what love and controlling is because she's saying that's not what Mike is. I told my friend about it and she also agrees that Alyssa IS stupid. This chapter was amazing though and I wish luck to Chris. But let Alyssa die and then she's figure out who loves who.
FusionSpark12 chapter 16 . 6/11/2004
That is so what Alyssa get. She is stupid for staying with Mike.
FusionSpark12 chapter 15 . 6/11/2004
no0w i kinda like alyssa and i kinda don't,. she's so whiny and she's too dependant on a guy
TheRealSeaGreen chapter 14 . 6/10/2004
I really kinda don't like Alyssa anymore for some reason. now she knows how christina felt when alyssa accused her of sleeping with mike.
TheRealSeaGreen chapter 13 . 6/10/2004
Alyssa is very weak. I would've have killed him myself but for her taking him back. She should've said something like get the hell out of my house but instead they kissed. how can you forgive someone like that?
TheRealSeaGreen chapter 12 . 6/10/2004
she's scaring me
TheRealSeaGreen chapter 11 . 6/10/2004
Alyssa is a stupid slut to me right now. First of all, she tried to kill her best friend and then she begins to hook up with her sister's brother, what kind of stuff is that? Alyssa was just saying she loved Mike and now this. She needs to make up her mind because she's getting on my d* nerves. Your story is really good but your main character is annoying the stuffing out of me.
TheRealSeaGreen chapter 10 . 6/10/2004
what the hell is wrong with alyssa?
TickleMeElmoBBM chapter 20 . 6/10/2004
oh shit son! everytime i read this story my heart jumps! i think i remember what happens next but i still wanna read!
TickleMeElmoBBM chapter 13 . 6/10/2004
i would have killed him! why is she letting him go?
TickleMeElmoBBM chapter 9 . 6/10/2004
yeah i did read this but i still like it so ima keep reading and reviewing! this iz gr8! keep it up!
TickleMeElmoBBM chapter 8 . 6/10/2004
gr8 idea!
TickleMeElmoBBM chapter 7 . 6/10/2004
finally she told her mom!
TickleMeElmoBBM chapter 6 . 6/10/2004
kinda short but gr8! she REALLY needs to break up with him! i guess shes scared! i think i already read this story but im not sure. even if i did its so gr7 that ima read it again!
155 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »