Reviews for Cricket
kaju chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
That was brilliant. I first thought maybe it was the don's last match...but then mcgrath's a legend by himself...who could forget old trafford in the ashes.
dreamdiver chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Wow!This is really good.
Mallory chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
I don't know who Glenn McGrathis cuz I don't live in Austrailia, but I still liked the poem
Starlight Rain chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
*laughs* I don't play cricket, but I really want to (and plan on doing so next year, since the high school has a cricket team), and the guy I have a crush on's obsessed with cricket.

Ah, the fun!

~~Starlight Rain
Loganberry chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
Wow, something about cricket! Although I'm a Pom, I know all about Glenn's batting, as he played for my county (Worcestershire) in 20... and once scored 55! Now *that* was a sight to see :)
Muslima chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
I like Pakistan! & Indian! & England~! (No, I'm not a Paki. but their my favorite!) Thanx for reviewing one of my peoms. _*
E. Hisifithith chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
I don't really know much about Cricket... It's a sport, right? Well, anywayz... great poem! A couple of the stanzas are a bit choppy and don't flow with the rest of the poem... but I shouldn't be talking! lol! Anywayz, I know how hard getting things to flow in a poem can be, especially rhyme, so don't take it too seriously... But overall, awesome job!

Kattan Fan

TFTR! (thanx for the review)
the Queen of Jupiter chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
Well, erm, I don't watch cricket, or even know how it's played; furthermore I have no idea who Glenn McGrath was...HOWEVER...the poem was very nice! *Extremely* cute. You ought to send it to Glenn McGrath himself.

Keep writing! Peace ~~
Toad-Frog chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
Sorry I don't know who this person is. but I liked your piece. Keep writing!
hurtmushroom chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
I guess it's funny *lol* though I DON'T have any idea who this McGrath person is and I don't know anything about Baseball...what a shame *g*
Star7 chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
lol. you silly girl you. i enjoyed reading this since america doesn't have cricket as a major sport. your humorous ditty about your homeland and love for their batsman is just hysterical. i feel like i'm sitting at first in the roaring crowd then suddenly in Glenn's sweaty old shoes. hehe, great job, goose.
Jade6 chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
I spent six months in australia last year and I know how big cricket is down there (also as big as aussie rules football) but that is besides the point. This one brought back memories for me, lol. Great poem!

Jade