Reviews for Grant me the Serenity
Nickety chapter 18 . 12/31/2004
I just got to this story yesterday. Where has this story been all my life? Because I am in love with it. Sadly it's finished. Oh well. At least I don't have to wait for updates.

Darling. You. Are. The. Epitome. Of. Awesomeness.

You actually finish your stories, for example.

Unadulterated love!
GoddessofBlue chapter 18 . 12/30/2004
hey! I haven't read any of your stories in a long time, and reading this one reminded me of what a great writer you are! I really enjoyed it and I'm glad that I wasn't one of the unlucky people who had to wait for you to post the next chapters ;-) Keep up the spiffy writing!
Seremela Minyatur chapter 18 . 6/15/2004
oh wow, i absolutely loved the end of this story, it was so sweet! i was wondering what u were going 2 do w/ the end, but i didnt expect her 2 come back 2 life. however, i think that was perfect b/c now she can really b w/ ryan. i love it! i really enjoyed reading this story, and i'll check out some of your other stuff too as soon as i have time.
MimiGhost chapter 10 . 4/11/2004
update soon
luv da fic
DragonsEclipse chapter 18 . 4/5/2004
That's cool that she's alive, and that Ryan is around. Everything worked out for her. I love your ending. Great job! I'm sad that it's over, though. Nicely done. I never got bored with this (and the same thing is true with your other stories as well). You write so well, and everything just flows so nicely. Keep up the talent! _
scissor sex chapter 2 . 4/5/2004
Ah! I want to go to heaven. -mouth waters at the description of the foods- I love cheesecake.
scissor sex chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
A lovely story. I've only read chapter 1 so far, but it's cute so far. Quite. xD. Anyhoo...I don't think anyone will be offended by your rather materialistic descriptions of 'God' and 'Heaven' if you maintain that this is a fantasy...maybe you should put it in the fantasy section. I'm only reading this because I know you're a good writer: I usually avoid stories that are Drama/Anything. D.
Moiraevyn chapter 18 . 3/23/2004
*gushes* ... I just loved that story so, so much. Been following it since - um... chapter 3 or so. It was great! Keep writing. :D
DayDreamer731 chapter 18 . 3/22/2004
So that's it? No thank you's? No epilogue? *sniffle* hmph some author...
Lol, I'm just playin. I really thought it was an excellent short story. I really enjoyed it's view points and how everything and how she got a second chance. It was really nice. I'm really happy for her and Ryan. You did a really great job writing it too, I think you wrote from the write POV's and you did an excellent job describing places that you dont really know anything about. You made it seem real and that's how it will really be. You didnt make it seem like it was just this fantasy place. You were really good at that. I thought all the characters were really good, and I'll keep reviewing your stories as long as u continue to write them! You're an excellent writer and you're really talented! Well another story accomplished and back to the drawing board for you! I'll keep reading! I'll ttyl!
~DayDreamer723
Faded Soulfire chapter 18 . 3/22/2004
I love this story. I'm glad Rowan got a second chance and I like how Ryan didn't remember her... but they're gonna hang out. Definitely leaves a lot to imagine as to what could happen. As always, this was a fabulous ending that makes me want to read even more of your writing whether or not it may be romance. Fantastic job, kaika. You rock!
-Faded Soulfire
CynicInLove chapter 18 . 3/21/2004
Oh, wow! this chapter was the absolute BEST. i laughed so much when she was talking to ryan by his locker! LMAO..wonderful chapter. i cant believe this story ended though. oh man. are u going to do an epilogue? or maybe a sequal?...that would be so awesome. ur a remarkable writer and this story just blew me away, man!..or woman..i dont think i want her mother to come after me. NO SEXISM! ...*cough*... thats just one of my many outbursts. im sorry if somehow it scarred u...or like...weirded u out..thats just me. moody doomy. alright...no more quirkyness(THAT's SUCH A GREAT WORD! I'M IN LOVE WITH IT!) ...yes..quirky. Lol. please update soon with either an epilogue, sequal, or new story. ur writing is purely addictive and i simply cant get enough of it. chao! ta! hasta la vista baby _-. ok..bye!
siren chapter 18 . 3/21/2004
needless to say, I wasn't expecting that. I thought for sure he would remember her! Or at least if he didn't, then it would all be real. Meaning that he would actually have a sister. Now I don't know anything for sure!
siren chapter 17 . 3/13/2004
HOW THE HECK CAN YOU END IT LIKE THAT! I mean, is she going to go back to the beginning as if nothing happened? Or is she gonna come back like she's been? I'm absolutely dying to know, and every second I don't is like the worst sort of torture.
So, needless to say, I would REALLY appreciate it if you would get out the next chapter, like, SOON!
Thanks alot!
CynicInLove chapter 17 . 3/2/2004
whoa...that was some deep deep descriptions. amazing...is keeven ryan's father? real father i mean..and is she, rowan, going to meet ryan again? oh god..cant wait till the next chapter..please update sooN!
CynicInLove chapter 2 . 3/2/2004
wow...heaven seems harsh..i wonder waht hell was like then. whoa..bummer.
137 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »