Reviews for Contemplations Of A Cutter
Full Stop chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Hey, I do like this piece. Some of the things you write I feel I can relate to, especially the weak if I do, weak if I don't mentality.
Arutha chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
Hm, that was pretty emotional. I think about how much better others are than me all the time, but I have this strange knack of convincing myself that I'm all I need to be. I would bet you that my way is a bit more productive than yours. Maybe you should give it a try someday. You are the way you were intended to be by some grand scheme and pesimism can only bring you down. Very well written, by the way... very well.
lostrunner chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
This was powerful. It's true... how you feel. I feel it too. Very very good poem.
hookedontherush chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
well done to you for writing this, i wish i could say this kinda stuff. i've read a couple of your stories and know now that you're an amazing author. you write so truly and purely. you are so talented and brave.

perfectly expressed.
Fuinixe chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Thank you so much for sharing something so intensely personal as a journal clipping. You are very brave, and the fact that you can actually give this to the public so they can see and try to understand shows how strong you are. I can identiy with the feeling of weakness. Oh, can I identify. I know you don't have much motivation to trust me on what I said about being strong, but try thinking about it if you haven't already. I cut, too, or did. Can we talk sometime?

Sabbrielle (sabbrielle8 on aim)
Blue6-Blood66 chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
sometimes you have to hurt yourself to come back into reality.

all of us have our strengths, our weakness. but strength is more powerful if we just focus our mind in it.

I know you are strong. I can say I'm weak, but I can be strong.

do I sound like a psychiatrist or something? sorry I can't control it. -