Reviews for Prayer To My Creator
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This is really good because it reminds us how great God is.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This is a good story. I like how you explain how good God is, but the story needs more paragraphs. Also we cannot ignore the poor and those who are helping, we are called by God to help them. God does forgive sins but we still have to confess them and say we are sorry.
Rach chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
hi I really liked this one I know I felt like times and sometimes I have noiced that I didn't need to ask to revice help.
I know that some people may think I am weird because when I tell someone I am disabled and belive in god I sometimes get a few stange looks.
but it doesn't bother me because I know that sooner or later god will desory the wicked and make everyone pefert and raise the dead
as it says in revlations 21:4 "and he will wipe every tear from thier eyes and death will be no more neither mouning nor outcry nor pain be anymore the former things have passed away".
however my fave bible passage is in psalm 34:18 (this is what it says in my bible)
Jehovah is near to thoose who arebroken in heart and thoose crushed in spirt he saves"
what do ya think?
oh and when I say god will make everyone perfect it means that will be no more diabbites the old people will be young and there will be no sin
keep up the good work#see ya
Emerald Ember chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
awesome...truly awesome.
read 1 corintians 2:9 this is one of my fav verses...
Nickolaus Pacione chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
This is a powerful write. I don't even know if I can find the words to really write to of in review of this one. You should actually work on this one to make it longer, you got a strong V.C. Andrews vibe with your writing - you got something here. Take the ball and run with it.
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 12/1/2002