Reviews for Letter To An Eating Disorder
LovesLostCat chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Wow, I can completely relate, it's like you took it stright from my head, that is hOW I felt not too long ago, it gets easier, honest.
xCatx
SlowlyDyingInside03 chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Bravo, I LOVE it, very well written. I did a letter about SI and I didn't think anyone would have an ED one up. good luck
silver chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
wow. wonderful writing. I relate to it. a lot! I have an eating disorder. It used to make me cry, now it just makes me numb. I don't know what to do tho, y'know? I mean, I hate it...and I love it. I don't know how to live w/ it or w/o it. It's so confusing. I'm glad you know what you want. You want to get better. Go for it. Never give up on yourself. never. great story.
CrimsonCat chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
::hugs:: I know the feeling. She won't let me go either.

Dai stiho
toey chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
I was very touched by what you wrote.
condemned Hope chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
Now I try for the fifth time to write and post this review, but every time my damn computer won't work and I have to restart it. That really gets on my nerves.

Sorry 'bout my ranting, but anyway here comes the review.

O:k your story really touched me deeply and helped me to get a better view at the troubles and problems people with eating-disorders have to face. I thought I knew all that what goes on in such persons' mind, but you prooved me wrong. You showed me that I only know parts, but to totally understand this people you must have gone through this youreself. At least that's what I learned through my experiences.

Anyway what I hate the most, is when people are ignorant and put the dangers that bulemia or anoexia holds down and just say to get better you only must eat. But don't understand, or just don't want to, see that's more complicated than that.

I'm sorry for my rembling, but it's just that this topic stirs something inside me.

I'm not just saying this all so that I can talk. I've gotten my share from this too. No, I didn't go through this myself, though I was dangerously close, too close for my liking when I look back. No, three people very close to me went through this (both my sisters and my cousin, he's male). They all had it the same time, and I experienced first handed what this is like, how it changes them and the difficulties , just the whole fight.

I think the worst of all was, that it was me, who told my mothe, 'cause I noticed it first. After that my youngger sister didn't talk to me for a long time and called me a traitor. Though she forgave me things aren't like they were before.

All this changed me, my personality, my behaviour, all, but for the better I think.

The only positive thing out of all this was that I started writing poems, which actually helped me to cope with all this and sort out my feelings. I even posted them. Funny how things work out sometimes.

I'm sorry for my long rambling, but I had to write that down.

Anyway I hope you'll win this fight and get better.

ciao Hope