Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
mel62 chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Wow - it's about the only thing I've been able to say since I visited your profile. 335 poems. I'm of the lazy sort and couldn't really be bothered looking through most of the page - the scroll bar size is a little daunting - but I think links from you profile is a wonderful idea . This poem is brilliant, I love how it rhymes and the feeling expressed. Particularly how you've rounded the whole story off at the end to a nice little finish with the comparison between you and the reflection. You're an excellent writer.
Athena's girl chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Oh.

Oh wow. This is a wonderful poem. The rhyme scheme and the simplicity you use to get the idea across...

wow. just... wow.
putz-6 chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
this is a good poem _
rbberdukezofdoom chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
I completely envy your ability, Gleechumber! This poem is absolutely... there is no word to describe how amazing this is. It can almost roll of the tongue the words and rhythm work so well together.
Amazing work!
Keep writing!
rhinestone butterfly chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
I LOVE IT!
vintage fade chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
I love the flow of this, and your words really... hit a nerve. I usually have a favorite stanza as far as poetry goes, but this is all so good... Maybe the second and third ones. Overall, I enjoyed every word, and it makes so much sense. Good job, Gleechumber
much love
vintage fade
water sprite chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Really nice, it has that child like feel to it but yet it speaks of more mature themes...I like it:)
Eirien chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
This is so beautiful and moving in its earnest simplicity that it has almost brought me to tears. The questions add to the impression of a confused child trying to understand herself, and the end is so touching. Actually I am crying now after all ... It touches a nerve in all of us I guess, something very deep within we can all relate to. At least I can. Perfect piece.
WereWulf Gurl chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
I think I'll stop at two reviews, because it will all be praise. You're very good keeping rhythm and rhyme in your work. I also love the feeling that comes across with it.
bubblesugarsocks chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
I like that one. May I have permission to email it to a couple of friends?
UnShure Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
This is good! Sad and i can relate. I really like it! Im going to read more of your poems now!
Trinka chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Tres bien! I like it, it's really good...I can understand somewhat how that feels...*sigh* great job, thanks for the reviews!
forgottenmoon831 chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Wow, this is awesome... just awesome. You really write well, great job!
hearme chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
Beautiful
if you need me call
hearme
Infinite Smiles chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Very nice...I like your mirror poems.