Reviews for Kill Me
Eirien chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Very powerful and heart-piercing. The easy flow of rhyme and rhythm make it quite pleasant to read, which contrasts effectively with the "heavy" content. Great job.
graffiti-skies chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
deep...really deep...i can kinda relate to it...good poem tho its a bit short..but that's ok..its good short.
vintage fade chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
I feel this way when people are angry at me... Heh. I love the three stanzas, and how well they flow. You did an awsome job, describing this feeling. *applauds* I love it.
much love
vintage fade
bubblesugarsocks chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
I like it.
If you want criticism... the best verse is the third. The other two are cliche.
Trinka chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
I've definately felt that way...and it feels awful, great poem...i really like it...
Infinite Smiles chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Leave me with these demons,
That you planted in my head...I love that line.. Well done.
Tears heal nothing chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
this was an interesting poem... but i really like it. i liked the way you used different words (sorta) that meant the same thing, like rip and tear... nice job!

Jen
Thorn chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
Even though its not exactly the same it kind of reminds me of the poem I wrote, called "Personal Sadist." Just the thing about someone else hurting you and stuff...
Brittany chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
wow! i loved this one! its great!
Kitty-chan too lazy to sign in.ah well chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
I don't find it disturbing at all... I mean, I'm just kind of... like that, I guess. Dark enough, or crazy enough not to. I like this. It's got an angry, bitter quality that doesn't often come through in poetry.
Kitty-chan too lazy to sign in.ah well chapter 1 . 12/1/2002