Reviews for Gifted
Vampire-Queen 01 chapter 10 . 9/13/2006
Update it, please! Have you given up on it? It's good, but you cannot be done!
Black Gumdrop chapter 10 . 4/29/2005
Write soon, it is a really good story with a good plot.

Oh, congrats on moving to California.
dragonmx chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
not boring, have no idea why you would think it was,lol. I am on the edge of my seat, please update!
morning fox chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
hi im nancy's friend and anywayz i lik ur story and it is a lil boring at the neginning but that's ok i think u should describe more about the charaters so we can paint a picture in the mind and blah blah i like it k im gonna read more bye
kitkatt0430 chapter 10 . 8/4/2003
Hi, How is California?

I haven't had the internet in so long, it was disconnected for two weeks. I was haveing serious fanfiction-deprivation issues, lol. anywho, I luv the story and I think your doing a great job, but is it Lara or Lana? you kept changing her name around. ok, I hope that you have fun in California and don't forget about us back in Richardson cause we're really gonna miss you.

bye, Katherine
Mourning Fox chapter 10 . 7/16/2003
*sniffle* I'm crying! WAH! I think you did pretty good. The emotion is good! I'm still crying! Anyways um... Kind of sets the point of where we're going! Anyways nothing much. Just keep writing that's all!

Good Luck!

Nancy
Nancy Cho chapter 9 . 6/8/2003
I only did this, 'cause you said I couldn't leave without reviewing. *gulp* Ok. It was pretty good though. Yeah for Elisa! (fireworks, and national theme song) Ok. So I gotta go. Good Luck!
nanpark chapter 9 . 5/26/2003
good story~~haha~~

i hope u do well at making this story~~

o

bye~~
SheBeastie chapter 8 . 5/20/2003
That was really good. Argh you know how to get a person all engrossed in your work don't you. It was really cool how you didn't jump from one subject to another and intertwined all the parts of the story together. yay for you.
xSimplicityx chapter 9 . 5/16/2003
Hey! Kool chapter very interesting hehe can't wait to see wat happens next! Great job so far on your story I really like it. O ya n i just got my next chapter up so wheneva u hav da time i hope dat u read it hehe. Yupz so cyaz l8ter!

xoxo.P.o.R.s.
Katherine Hempel chapter 9 . 5/16/2003
Poor Rebecca, I certainly know I'd be rather angry if I thought someone had let me burn to death... I can't wait to see the next update cause you've been doing a great job with this
Nancy Cho chapter 7 . 5/14/2003
Women. sigh. The login doesn't work under my e-mail! Oh yeah... Very, very perspective. Like the way you put your creativity into words.
Catticus chapter 8 . 5/8/2003
VERY supernaturalistic (is that a word?). It's pretty cool. cheers (ps- its scary man)
Catticus chapter 6 . 5/8/2003
MISTAKE! Sorry, I had to catch this one:He didn't look like the laid back Terri anymore.

OOPS!\/

"Hey." He finally said. "Amy isn't here today huh?"

"Yeah. She still isn't feeling well." Amy then remembered something. "You left your book at my house last week. It's in my car right now, I'll go get it."

you said "Amy" in the wrong place. it's LARA who's sick. sorry bout that. cheers
xSimplicityx chapter 8 . 5/4/2003
AH! Man the last bit of this chapter scared me so much. Yesterday night I just saw The Ring and it was so0o0o0o0o scary and when you mentioned the little girl it jsut reminded me of the movie. Anyway i think it was a great chapter! Hmm...i really do wonder what's going on with Brandon hehe but maybe i'll find out more l8ter on. So hope you get the next chap up soon! Can't wait it's such a suspenseful story hehe and scary at least for me!

xoxo.P.o.R.s.