Reviews for Black Night, White Sky
Innocent Green Eyes chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
Wow I liked this alot! It reminds me of this book I read by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes called Shattered Mirror. If you like the creepy, romantic vampirey kind of stories *Anne Rice kind of stuff* then I suggest you read it sometime. ) Very good poem!
God bless,
Indigo
Plato's Optic Runaway chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
incredible, as your other poetry has been...
januaryisforever chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Aww... purdy. - I remember I was going to write a story like this, where the lead girl was color blind, and at the end, she found true love, and she could see colors, but she died.

::pause:: Aren't I morbid? o

I love the feeling in this one... for some reason, it says, "I can't see colors, but I can see things that color-seeing people can never see." It's like... Fainne. Very cool.

-MB
Onion chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
applause
Platypi chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
M that's one awesome poem idea, and done well... felt really fresh and unique in its concepts. Fascinating themes combined with the lovely description. Awesome!

Oh, and I've got new stuff up if ya wanna look at it :-)
evm chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
Can't believe I missed this before.I've never read it. It's really cool...glad I found it this time. whee, theres copywrites on everything now!Good job, keep on posting, when you have time(Evil !).
DD chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
*smiles* i liked that. *smirks at the last bit* ah yes - have to have the copyright, ne?
Lyria Shard chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
(Stars in eyes) Wow! Great great great great great! Yah gotta live this poets style!

Lol, keep writing, you're really talented. I think you would REALLY like Glorious Sadness, another poet who has claimed me as a fan, and whose poetry has claimed a place in my heart. She wrote a piece about colour too, check her out, you wont regret it, i promise you.

Sal

x
Sunflower Philosophy chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
Colors and shadows. everyone says black and white is boring, but it isn't. I love your imagery and description here. I feel the colors flash before my eyes and then all the feelings I associate with them mix in and they're all painted into this work of art. It's beautiful.

By the way, if you liked "Circle of Dreamers", you'll probably love the singer who wrote the original song. Her name is Noa, and the original song is called "We" from her album "Now", which is beautiful, but I especially recommend the album "Blue Touches Blue".

Speaking of colors.

You also might light the poem "Shadows and Light" by Minihaha. this poem reminded me of it.

* Sunflower, anyone?
Saranha de Angelo chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
*pause* You have really good stuff up here. I mean, I'm really impressed by your beautiful poetry. Why didn't you ever tell me you wrote this well? *glances at question* Uh...nevermind...
Silver Nightingale chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
You're really fond of colors... I liked this poem, too. You wrote it so smoothly... keep up the great work and thanks for reviewing my haikus! _