Reviews for What Color is the Sky?
Happy-Platipus chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Wow! This is so true!
I love the simple way you wrote it in...
Keahi chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
I like your descriptions of the different skies! Your writing is simply beautiful, Marley. Don't let anyone else EVER tell you otherwise.
Plato's Optic Runaway chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
incredibly insightful. more people need to read this. it's beautiful. and quite true.
Kirika Moonshadow chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
you see things in a different way, don't you? you see what's behind the words...not the words themselves. i think like that sometimes...nice poem..
januaryisforever chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
I swear, you're going to be a philosopher when you grow up; if you don't, I won't send you an orange roll! ::happy glare:: If everyone went through these thoughts before simply stereotyping roses and skies, the world would be so much more pleasant. The person asking "What color is the sky?" seems like a teacher... perhaps a wimpier Turtleman. And the response is very you. -

-MB
Psycho-kyugurl chapter 1 . 6/13/2003
Though the first line itself gave me a very good first impression, the last line indicated the message within. This is beautifully written, an excellent piece to say the least.

Great job.
Namir Swiftpaw chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Wow...again! You're really good, and I am going to add you to my favorite authors. This poem was the man, to use a stupid, and worn out phrase.

I agree with it completely, too. The sky is so many different colors, as are people...but it's still the sky. And we're all still people.

Excellent job...keep writing.

Namir Swiftpaw
Unhappily Neverafter chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
Brit: OMG! So true! OO-pa!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
Wow...REALLY deep...not like you usually, Marley.I guess that you just like to express yourself in other ways, ways which are very nice.
OnIoN chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
Thats was awesome.

You ask some good questions...

Keep writing, dude!
Mirri Night chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
You damn right! Ugh. Yes, everyone is way too stereotypical. I really liked your poem. It was pretty and had a good message.
Luinthoron chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
Beautiful. Thanks for reminding us!

Marek aka Luinthoron
Lyria Shard chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
This is fantastic! You have made great points in this poem, and I'm am very impressed by your deeply set views. I also wrote a poem based on racism, and the stupidity of it, which loosely relates to your poem. You wanna look? I'd be very grateful if you did.

Sal
Mr. Boz chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
I liked cool! I like how it's like that we never stopped to think, or to "smell the roses". We should start challenging our minds.

I'm glad you liked my poem, I have another one I think you'd like, but my damn computer won't upload it :)

Great poem! :)

Mr. Boz
Carter Tachikawa chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
Beautiful and deep. If there's one thing I hate, it's stereotypes. Overall, I enjoyed this. You made me and many of the other readers think about such a subject. Anyway, keep it up and thanks for the