Reviews for What Color is the Sky?
Happy-Platipus chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Wow! This is so true!
I love the simple way you wrote it in...
Keahi chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
I like your descriptions of the different skies! Your writing is simply beautiful, Marley. Don't let anyone else EVER tell you otherwise.
Plato's Optic Runaway chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
incredibly insightful. more people need to read this. it's beautiful. and quite true.
Kirika Moonshadow chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
you see things in a different way, don't you? you see what's behind the words...not the words themselves. i think like that sometimes...nice poem..
januaryisforever chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
I swear, you're going to be a philosopher when you grow up; if you don't, I won't send you an orange roll! ::happy glare:: If everyone went through these thoughts before simply stereotyping roses and skies, the world would be so much more pleasant. The person asking "What color is the sky?" seems like a teacher... perhaps a wimpier Turtleman. And the response is very you. -

-MB
Psycho-kyugurl chapter 1 . 6/13/2003
Though the first line itself gave me a very good first impression, the last line indicated the message within. This is beautifully written, an excellent piece to say the least.

Great job.
Namir Swiftpaw chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Wow...again! You're really good, and I am going to add you to my favorite authors. This poem was the man, to use a stupid, and worn out phrase.

I agree with it completely, too. The sky is so many different colors, as are people...but it's still the sky. And we're all still people.

Excellent job...keep writing.

~Namir Swiftpaw
Unhappily Neverafter chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
Brit: OMG! So true! OO-pa!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
Wow...REALLY deep...not like you usually, Marley.I guess that you just like to express yourself in other ways, ways which are very nice.
OnIoN chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
Thats was awesome.

You ask some good questions...

Keep writing, dude!
Mirri Night chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
You damn right! Ugh. Yes, everyone is way too stereotypical. I really liked your poem. It was pretty and had a good message.
Luinthoron chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
Beautiful. Thanks for reminding us!

Marek aka Luinthoron
Lyria Shard chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
This is fantastic! You have made great points in this poem, and I'm am very impressed by your deeply set views. I also wrote a poem based on racism, and the stupidity of it, which loosely relates to your poem. You wanna look? I'd be very grateful if you did.

Sal
Mr. Boz chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
I liked cool! I like how it's like that we never stopped to think, or to "smell the roses". We should start challenging our minds.

I'm glad you liked my poem, I have another one I think you'd like, but my damn computer won't upload it :)

Great poem! :)

~Mr. Boz ~
Carter Tachikawa chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
Beautiful and deep. If there's one thing I hate, it's stereotypes. Overall, I enjoyed this. You made me and many of the other readers think about such a subject. Anyway, keep it up and thanks for the review.~CT