Reviews for The Phantom Man
One With Moonlight chapter 21 . 11/4/2003
I am at awe at what to say. Beautiful, wonderful, enticing... i don't even think any word in this language could describe what I've read. And i'm too unfamiliar with any other to try.

Remember that one conversation we had a while back? On my image of you? After reading this, after understanding more of how your mind works, your fantasies, what means the most to you and how you express it...

I think what said has been increased threefold.

I can truly see this in hardcover as a short story. Know that I am looking forward to reading to it's conclusion, if that's even where you want to take it. You got me hooked, and thanks for that.
Roguechere chapter 21 . 10/20/2003
NO! So it isn't so! The story isn't even done yet? *sniffle* But I stayed up til 5 in the morning to finish it! And boy, am I tierd.

Well, the upside to this whole thing is that the story isn't done yet and I'll have more to look forward to. So coolbeans for that.

I certainly hope your story doesn't end the same way I'm planning mine to. It would be like me writting your story over again, and not nearly as well either. *sigh*

Keep up the great work and update soon!

~Roguechere~
Roguechere chapter 16 . 10/20/2003
You are evil! And I love ya for it ;) And I love this story!
Roguechere chapter 14 . 10/20/2003
Hey girl, I don't mean to be a pain but I saw the note at the end of this chappie saying you were going to go correct all the mistakes in your previous chapters. I'm not sure if you ended up doing it or not yet, but I have noticed a few mistakes along the way. So you might want to go over/reread some of the previous chapters.
Roguechere chapter 13 . 10/20/2003
Aww. That was sadder than I had expected it to be. Hopefully Marcus can learn the truth.

Alright, I must read more!
Roguechere chapter 11 . 10/20/2003
I don't hate you! You're a genuis! I ADORE you :)

But this is getting WAY too close to where I was going with my story. WAY too close.
Roguechere chapter 10 . 10/20/2003
Planted the seed? That doesn't sound too good. I'm lovin this story more and more!

Can't wait for Gabriel to show up!
Roguechere chapter 9 . 10/20/2003
Ah yes, the backstory starts to reveal itself, excellent. Can't wait to find out what happened between Gabriel and Marcus. Not to mention who Charlotte is!
Roguechere chapter 8 . 10/20/2003
Marcus is a really great character. As are Gabriel and Cathryn. But I really enjoyed the first part of this chapter. His anger and frustration were quite clear and his actions suited him.

Great stuff!
Roguechere chapter 7 . 10/20/2003
Whoa. Moving kind of fast there don't ya think?

"I'm just going to lie with you..."

lol. If a guy tried that line on me I'd tell him he was flippin nuts. But I suppose it's all good when you're a hunky vampire ;)
Roguechere chapter 6 . 10/20/2003
ACK! Who is it? Who is it? WHO IS IT!

Oh, right. I guess I should go find out for myself. *blushes*
Roguechere chapter 5 . 10/20/2003
GAH. Okay, our stories have more in common then I thought they could.

But I never heard of this story before, I SWEAR! lol. Kinda creepy almost...

But when the plot thickens...your story gets even better!
Roguechere chapter 4 . 10/19/2003
I've loved "The Phantom Of The Opera" since I was about 8 and went and saw it performed. I remember being in complete awe of it all :)

Two things:

"I feel like the prince in the fairy story Cinderella" I think you meant 'princess' there.

"I wanted you to come along, but I could find you." And 'couldn't' here.

To the next chapter!
Roguechere chapter 3 . 10/17/2003
*claps* Oh they did meet! They did! YAY.

This chapter was so romantic. Actually all the chapters have been. Usually I think I'd find this all sort of overdone. But it's just so believable. And they both seem so absolutely taken with one another. It's wonderful.

Gotta read more!
Roguechere chapter 2 . 10/17/2003
DAMN.I thought they were really meeting! *shakes fist* REALLY .

I love this so much!

To infinity and beyond...
83 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »