Reviews for Aries's Lover
Jitterrue chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
gorgeous. I'll read more when I have time.
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
HA HA!
*sneaks into aries lover and sniggers wildly at the fact that she can actually review*
so you are probably wondering "ann? what in fictionpress' name are you doing?" WELL, im not exactly sure you see, i think it was just a ploy in convincing you to update 'hells mistress' soon - wow, that was one tremendously brutal hint.
you know, i think i actually forgot how beautiful this series was.
hmm, well anyway, ill just go back to dreading leadership camp...
HA, fools, you in their right mind would want to give me *any* power...
id probably use it to get free mudcake *dreams*
Gevo chapter 15 . 11/8/2003
this is still wonderful... though i haven't reviewed for a long time, i'm sorry
aulliana chapter 15 . 8/24/2003
Bravo! I started reading this a while ago but didn't have time to finish 'til now. This is just wonderful! It's so vivid and descriptive, and I love the hidden moral at the very end, "That we had learned to rise above / With love." Beautiful work! Blessed be!
aulliana chapter 2 . 7/25/2003
Unfortunately I must get off the internet now (parental units must make phone calls... grr...) so I'll have to read the rest of this l8r, but I wanted to leave a review anyway and just say how nice the rhymes are, etc. I am adding it to my fave stories! : )
Psycho-kyugurl chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
It's lovely. I'm seeing the image already. After a tough day of exams, it really cheers me up!
not sure yet chapter 15 . 5/3/2003
aw, that ending was so sweet! very pretty too and wow, hahahahah, excellent poem, the whole thing is just amazing, you should be very proud of yourself, lots of fun to read and very beautifully, excellent job!
The Black Rider chapter 15 . 5/3/2003
Just gorgeous. I don't think I'll ever read anything like this. It was an absolute masterpiece and it's going on my Favorite Stories list. Brilliant.
Jimmy Jazz chapter 15 . 5/2/2003
Excellent! Fantastic ending to a great series. This truly deserves to be on my favourites list ( not that my opinion means that much ) and everyone else who likes poetry for that matter. Excellent.
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 15 . 5/1/2003
*dazed look*

how you are so talented i have no idea, what a beautiful end to an absolutely FANTASTIC BEST EVER series i have read EVER! and i mean that, this was truly amazing! i think this will have to be one of my favourite chapters with such a lovely end and all. it yet again took my breath away.

my favourite lines *for the last time* were...actually it was the whole ending it was a true master piece...

"But still and always, every night

We watched the fireflies take flight,

For t’was because of their soft shove

That we had learned to rise above

With Love."

*wipes away tear* I SHALL PERSONALLY KILL YOU IF YOU DONT CONTINUE WRITING!

i am officially addicted to the wonderful styles of glitterjewele the great *ug*

thankyou for posting this, there are no words to describe how much i have savoured over ever sentance of it. *hugs*

infinte and all time kudos to you my chica! well done
kamikaze899 chapter 15 . 5/1/2003
loved it! just beautiful.. too bad it's over. keep writing
The Black Rider chapter 14 . 4/30/2003
These are breathtaking. Absolutely brilliant. How I Love Thee is a load of crap compared to this. My favorite was the fourth one. Reminded me of A Tale of Two Cities, but they were all extraordinary. I can't believe I didn't see this sooner. I'm so freaking stupid. Sorry.
not sure yet chapter 14 . 4/28/2003
wow, love the ending part to this one, very powerful and beautifully written, just love it, awesome job
Jimmy Jazz chapter 14 . 4/28/2003
Oh My God! Don't End It! This is excellent, my words are just nothing compared to what this is. This is just... WOW!
Princess Mulan chapter 14 . 4/27/2003

I have to wait to see what happened!

_

This is really powerful image...very mighty and strong.

a very lovely piece of art is your poem. You're a really really amazing writer. I'm glad I read your work!

great job!