Reviews for Aries's Lover
Princess Mulan chapter 4 . 4/27/2003
Now they get wet too.

YOu're really creative. The places you're taking us to is really really cool.

I feel like I'm reading a adventure book... like taking a vacation...

good good job!

you're so cool
Princess Mulan chapter 3 . 4/27/2003
Wow...NO! Run!

his is really good!

the frightening mood you created is amazing!

great job!
Princess Mulan chapter 2 . 4/27/2003
This is so romantic. your words are beautiful!

Ths is so sweet. Nothing like lovers in each other eyes that make great poetry!

great poetic writing.
Princess Mulan chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
hey! I'm starting on the famous Aries poem!

Sweet...

All I can say is, wow, very lovely picture. So amazing...far off galaxy...jubilee stars.

Amazing place to start a lovely story.
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 14 . 4/27/2003
*hiccup* - im just so happy!

oh wow my dear, you know even though im presuming fictionpress screwed up the upload...this is the 1st poem which i have actually loved without breaks int eh stanzas...just shows how talented you are!

whoa, sorry if this review is really messy, i have real bad headache *holds in brain*

right ok onto my fav bits *i love this paryt its just so fun, it gives me a *sane* reason to read it again...

"Bestowing on him not great might, But night." as always your last line and the second to last line were beautiful and perfedt as a song.

"A breathless second, still in time, I held your hand and you held mine," - i loved this purely because...im a deadly romantic...it hurts to admit it though

"Were shielded by the shim'ring falls, And when the light the stardust touched It was rebounded wholly" i dont know i juat got the most beautiful picture in my head after this, magical.

*sigh* thankyou so much for updating...it should keep me satisfied for at least a week *hint hint* oh what am i saying, IM A HORRIBLE UPDATER!

anyways keep up the beautiful chamba chica, - kudos from your biggest fan *ok that sounded all to creepy, hope you havent see swimfan...*
Black Ladybug chapter 13 . 3/30/2003
that's good. sorry, i can't write something weird and long and annoying, yes i got like 6 flames and i removed my GC hosting TRL fic bcuz of it, and i won't be writing anymore, so I'm gonna go and sleep and convince myself i'm not a fucking bitch or ho.
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 13 . 3/29/2003
hey - new name, its like belle incarnate...fictionpress made me change it *glares*

anywho, wow, fantastci, spectacular...i love fire flys, so pretty and so i loved it how they were in this chapter, im getting a total ethereal picture its so pretty with a waterfall and midnight and mist and a flute playing in the background with steam rising around the waterfall with fire flys flitting everywhere and this drop dead gorgous guy with black hair on a black horse...ok so i added a few things but you decribved it so perfectly putting me there in the exact place. thats the best things aboiyut your poems, your living it an hgour after you have read it.

hmk, sorry i didnt review it sooner my visits to fictionpress has gradually got smaller and smaller, just so busy...my loss though i mean honestly how long did i go without my weekly dosage of aries lover AGES. *tisk tisk*

lovely chapter, kudos
not sure yet chapter 13 . 3/29/2003
o, pretty beginning, but then the end gets dark and hints to something more...love it! can't wait till you start to post up more, amazingly well written...as i said a billion times already, and it really speaks a lot about the heart and its nature, beautiful beautifull job, im just in awe with this story so far
not sure yet chapter 12 . 3/29/2003
pretty and wow, love it, interesting too, the characters desperation is heart breaking, in all, *again* beautifully done
not sure yet chapter 11 . 3/29/2003
interesting again..is it love? or what? that keeps on making it right, the end of this part is great as well, and beautifully written as always
not sure yet chapter 10 . 3/29/2003
beautiful, just stunning, and very painful this one, i love it, the whole thing, and the whole part about him not feeling the souls he controls i think is very significant, esp with the bad guys cause..well, im not going to explain too long, but it does mean a lot in my mind, anywayz, powerful ending, awesome job
not sure yet chapter 9 . 3/29/2003
o, wow, he's not dead is he? beautiful beautiful addition, and more then slightly myterious...where did she get this power? from herself? interesting, excellent job!
not sure yet chapter 8 . 3/29/2003
ah! lmao, getting a lil too into this, anywayz, awesome awesome job, and whoa, i dont know what else to say, its great!
not sure yet chapter 7 . 3/29/2003
omg! that last part, whoa...really getting interesting, hehehe, and im seriously in awe with your writing abilities, cause its just incredible, excellent job
not sure yet chapter 6 . 3/29/2003
interesting, i wonder what happened to the persons companion, myterious, hehehehehe and as always, beautifully written!
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »