Reviews for Untitled
Bitten Caliban chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Hello! Don't ask me how did I find your poetry, but i liked it, and that's what is important, isn't it? :D

I liked the poem. Simple and very symbolic. Keep it up!
mapofyourhead chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Good poem; very vivid, and all the rhymes fit. And, just for the record, I think Artemis is cooler than Harry too :-)

Keep Writing,

~*SableTrumpetress
Etereo chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Even though your not suicidal you really really really captured the feeling. Take it as a compliment if you've convinced people that you are.
Ziegod Lizski chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
this is a very strong piece - i especially liked the last two lines. although, i wonder why someone who lives in such isolation that she wants to kill herself would "thank God for letting her be here." also, you might want to experiment with a different rhyme scheme - it could just be me, but this one seems a little too sing-songy for such a dark subject. unless, of course, you're using it for irony. where does she push the knife? she couldn't kill herself by slitting her wrists, unless she did it under hot water. now, if she were slitting her neck, that would give you a lot of oppurtunity for creepily delicious sensoral imagery.

most importantly: never, ever, be afraid to be who you are.
Lily Peters chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
Cool! You're poem reflects the way I feel about popularity. Last year in the 6th grade I was seriously thinking about suicide, but I changed my mind after my mom showed me how foolish it was.

~Lily~
Kiayla chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
This is a really nice poem (as nice as a suicidal poem can be, that is), and flows smoothly. I do have to agree with you about the fact that it's a bit... annoying... to have depressing poetry to get attention, but I don't think that all depressing poetry is to get attention. After all, all of mine is sad and depressing (for me anyway), and I guess attention's OK, but... I don't need it. Just wanted to say that. Anyway, you're a really good poet! I loved to read your stuff!

~*~Kiayla~*~

PS Sorry I couldn't sign on. Not that you care. But my stupid computer is out to kill me... *whacks computer*
WeaselSlayer chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
Claire! bad! don't write things like that, you make me depressed! I bought the Moulin Rouge CD... it rocks...I wish Mitt were real, too dear. Luv ya! toodles and TTFN
u know-i love twizzlerz chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
Yea Claire- I wish i could write- o well ill leave the writen to u!
Lusa Van Bern chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
I feel the same way. Sometimes you just want to end it all...but I am not suicidal, and I have never made any attempts. But I have thought about it. Can you condemn me for that? Good poem!
Lady Selphius chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
Aw... o_; I'm gonna cry...

That was a great though! Write more poems, please!
Taya chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
This was very deep. I love angsty poetry, and this was a very good example of it. I bet a lot of people find themselves in the girl you were describing.
Star of the Sea chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
Oh, my goodness, that was good. And I think it's great that the title was intended (most "Untitled" poems are just that...without title). That was so good. And if you hadn't enforced that you aren't suicidal, I would have never thought you were. Just very creative and empathetic. :o)
DragonsEclipse chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
I like this. It's nicely written. Do you mind checking me out sometime? Keep writing! _
Phantom of Whispers chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
This poem is very real. The last few lines are expecially effective and very sad. Elegant job.

**I am the Phantom of Whispers**