Reviews for It Should Set Me Free
aimee chapter 9 . 2/16/2003
no! how can you allow timber to be like this? she's supposed to want him AND need him, just like jeremiah. ah! i'm growing so frustrated. it's not supposed to get this angsty. nononononono. the story's suposed to lead to happiness and luck and all the rest of the sappy (ok, maybe not sappy) stuff. no more angstyness, please? and no jeremiah finding another girl and vice versa, k? k. i'm happy now )
Tori18 chapter 8 . 2/11/2003
Hmmm, I'm not sure if this totally follows the last chapter but it works. Are you going to keep going and give us another chapter or two?
Hitori chapter 8 . 2/8/2003
*grin* I still think that Timber could use a wild one. But its your story. Please keep J and T appart a little longer. I am loving the sexual tension. Anyways, great chapter as always. Keep the fun rolling:D
jen chapter 8 . 2/8/2003
you have some great ideas that we'll all hate? noooooooooo! that means one thing...that jeremiah falls in love with someone else. that better not happen or else i'm going to cry. i mean, the fact that timber and jeremiah may get back together is what keeps me reading...i can't stand to read really angsty stuff with sad endings. i hope you understand. well, update soon!
Tori18 chapter 7 . 2/3/2003
I would love to see this story continued.
Liz chapter 4 . 1/31/2003
I loooovvveee this story and I loved the other ones you've written. Please continue with this story because it's totally awesome. And I have one question. Is she gonna get back with Jeramiah? Please say she is! Well anywayz keep up the good work!

:Liz:
Tamina chapter 7 . 1/30/2003
please continue it is an excellent story
Tinkerbell chapter 7 . 1/30/2003
Do continue...this is an awesome story and i can't wait to find out what happens!

~Pamela~
luce chapter 7 . 1/29/2003
please please please complete
Hitori chapter 7 . 1/29/2003
I have been sitting on the edge of my seat to see what happens. You had better keep writing this.
jen chapter 7 . 1/29/2003
complete! complete! COMPLETE!
jen chapter 7 . 1/29/2003
complete! complete! COMPLETE!
sarah chapter 6 . 1/10/2003
so do we have to wait long? damn...that kinda sucks. oh well. well, can't wait for the next chapter. good work!
Lucy chapter 5 . 12/29/2002
Hey, great story. Love the plot. I just hope there'll be a happy ending. Update soon!
Tori18 chapter 5 . 12/23/2002
Yay, new chapters :)I love how you keep us guessing the whole time. It has been driving me nuts not being able to check for new chapters the last few days. Great as always. Have a great Christmas and New Year and Happy Birthday (a little early).
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »