Reviews for It Should Set Me Free
Liz chapter 19 . 3/16/2003
please please don't let jeramiah and marisol be dead! they can't die. and neither can timber! this chapter was good and all but holy crap it's kinda gross no offense. well...i'm gonna go think about where the story may be headed after this...if that makes any sense.
nameless chapter 20 . 3/15/2003
Nice plot. Is everyone dead?
Guest chapter 20 . 3/15/2003
*sniff, sniff* this was so sad. all the good people dead...i think i'm going to ball my eyes out reading the last chapter. this was a great story. what's your idea for your next story?
Jules chapter 20 . 3/15/2003
Wait. You can't end it like that! There's so much unconvered stuff, like where Maven took her that fateful day, what happened, etc. Flashbacks. Or maybe I'm just too addicted to this story and I'm asking too much of you. I hope the next chapter is long, you know, to make up for this chapter )
Kate chapter 20 . 3/15/2003
The moment I've been waiting for for months...the conclusion! I hope it's a happy one.
aimee chapter 20 . 3/15/2003
Such sadness. I want Jeremiah back, and I want Summer dead. I still hate her. Damn her to hell. Tell me Maven (that's the guy, right?) is bluffing about having killed Jeremiah. Can't wait for the next chapter
allycat chapter 20 . 3/15/2003
so no more timber and jeremiah? are they gone forever? oh, i think i'm going to cry '(
Lucy chapter 20 . 3/15/2003
O! I love how you ended this chapter. You're such a genious! But what's going to happen in the end? A funeral for everybody? Or maybe everyone survived and life will go back to normal? So many thoughts in my head.
me chapter 20 . 3/15/2003
wow. i can't believe that this story is already coming to an end. (sigh) i'll miss jeremiah and timber. i hope he's not really dead and that she won't die and they'll get married and live happily ever after. i need some more happily ever after stories. hope to see the next chapter soon.
Jenna chapter 20 . 3/15/2003
Loving it! I hope you don't end the story with the end of another beginning...you know, like horror stories. They end so unclear, so unsatisfying. Oh well, I'll still love your story either way
Jen chapter 20 . 3/15/2003
So much drama...never seen so much drama in my life...I hope you add in more flashbacks in the next chapter...and don't kill Timber and Jeremiah! They're the "it" of the story. I love your storyline
Essa chapter 20 . 3/15/2003
Whoa...talk about drama. No wonder Summer's so twisted. But I still hate her. I don't care if her family's sick. I'll always hate her. And please don't kill off Timber and Jeremiah. They're supposed to be happy now. Will you add in an epiloge, or like a 10 yrs later type thing too?
JAIMI chapter 20 . 3/15/2003
HEY...SORRY ABOUT NOT REVIEWING THE LAST CHAPTER. WAS KINDA BUSY...DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO GO ONLINE. BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS PRETTY GOOD. I LIKED THIS CHAPTER A BIT BETTER THOUGH. AND YOU KILLED JEREMIAH? NO! (SOBBING) HOW COULD YOU? THINK HAPPY AND THE STORY WILL END HAPPILY AND WE'LL ALL BE HAPPY )
marty chapter 20 . 3/15/2003
hey...nice chapter...though i'm still not quite clear on the whole thing. why exactly did the guy, maven i assume, do all that to timber? was it because of summer? i don't seem to think it was solely because of her. i hope you clear it up in the next chapter. and since it's the end, it'll be extra long, right? P
kat chapter 20 . 3/15/2003
sorry i didn't review the last chapter. is kinda screwy, at least on my comp., and i didn't know you had posted up a chapter. nice plotting. ooh! i can't wait for the next chapter!
192 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »