Reviews for It Should Set Me Free
june chapter 20 . 3/15/2003
whoa...you're like a pro at making plots and twists. this guy's maven? damn...and please tell me that jeremiah isn't dead and that timber won't die. i want a happy ending where timber and jeremiah and everyone else, except for summer and her "brother, to live happily ever after. update soon!
LiL Susie chapter 20 . 3/15/2003
It's Maven? Maven? Wait, if the next chapter is the end...but there's so much unfinished stuff you haven't exactly revealed. I hope you make the end super long. You know, so I won't be left in the air. And a happy ending please! Great going with the story though. Nice twists and everything
JoLLz chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
The next chapter better be super long if it's going to be the end. And please tell me that Jeremiah's not dead. I want him and Timber alive. I want this story to end happily.
meg chapter 20 . 3/15/2003
the guy's maven? and black again for the last time? geez, are you killing off all your characters? don't do that. (sigh) well, i hope you post up soon
Jen chapter 19 . 3/14/2003
Omg. Summer was involved in Timber getting hurt, and Jeremiah slept with her? Ugh. I feel so disgusted with Jeremiah. Ugh. I think I'm going to go puke. She's probably telling her "brother" to put down the knife because he stabbed her precious Jeremiah, huh? Sorry, but I can't help feeling really bitter towards her. I hope Jeremiah's alive and will kill her. I hope you update soon
aimee chapter 19 . 3/14/2003
ok, so the next chapter will reveal that this guy didn't kill jeremiah, just had him "tied up" or something so that he wouldn't come to timber's rescue, right? or am i hoping too much? i hope i'm not. please, make us happy. i promise to read your next story and have all my friends read it too! please?
Jenna chapter 19 . 3/14/2003
Please don't kill off the good characters. Please. Jeremiah needs to come and save Timber. That's how stories should end. We've got too much angst in reality. Please don't make your story one. I read to escape from the angst in the world. I want a happy ending since my life won't end happy.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/14/2003
of course i'll read your next story. just hurry up and finish this one so that we can all be satisfied and not constantly pondering over what'll happen. and not jeremiah! not timber's hero! well, i personally think that timber's jeremiah's hero, but nonetheless, you cant kill of jeremiah! kill off summer! argh! she makes me mad!
me chapter 19 . 3/14/2003
not my sweet jeremiah! please tell me he's not dead. please tell me that this guy was bluffing. PLEASE! cuz then he can come to timber's rescue and destroy summer and her brother. this story needs a very happy ending. too much angst. but it's still good. i've just never had to deal with so much angst, and it scares me to read or watch something that does.
nameless chapter 19 . 3/14/2003
kill summer! damn, i never thought she'd sink that low just to get to jeremiah. or maybe that's not the case and i'm overreacting? i hope so. i hate to think that their are people that horrible. well, can't wait for the next chapter.
Lucy chapter 19 . 3/14/2003
Not another cliffhanger! I swear, you're going to make us all go crazy. And damn Summer (sorry, but I just had to add that cuz it's all cuz of her that Timber got hurt all those years ago, huh?)
JuLes chapter 19 . 3/14/2003
Talk about twisted. And did he really hurt Jeremiah? Tell me it's not true. Hurry with the next chapter. I want to know what happens next
allycat chapter 19 . 3/14/2003
did summer put him up to this? geez, if she did, what kinda sick, twisted family does she have? and what happens now? ah! this is too much for my puny brain!
Kate chapter 19 . 3/14/2003
whoa...i hope jeremiah's not dead. he better not even be hurt that much. i know marisol's probably gonna be ok...and why is this guy doing this? is it cuz of summer and her love for jeremiah? what?
kat chapter 18 . 3/11/2003
wow! you sure are good with your plots and everything. damn, i can't wait for the next chapter.
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »