Reviews for It Should Set Me Free
meg chapter 18 . 3/11/2003
wow. another day another chapter. I'm loving you more and more. I'm proud of you too. By the way, this cliffhanger is even worse than the last chapter. Makes us wonder more. is he THE guy and what is he going to do to timber?
june chapter 18 . 3/11/2003
sometimes jeremiah makes me so mad that i wish emotional pain upon him again, like right now. argh. and who's the guy? don't leave us hanging for too long. there's only so much we can take P
marty chapter 18 . 3/11/2003
poor, poor timber. damn jeremiah. maybe you should have him suffer more? hehe. though i think that if he loses timber again, he'll literally kill himself. and i would never wish that upon jeremiah. he's too sweet. well, most of the time anyway. and what's going to happen now? is he going to hurt timber again, if he was the one that had hurt timber once upon a time? will jeremiah come out in time to save her, or will he be too late? half of me wants him to be too late, and the other half wants him to come in time. but since this is an angsty story, maybe he should come when it's too late. of course i'm not suggesting that you kill timber off, , i don't know. i just want to see jeremiah suffer. i guess you could say that i'm not in the best of moods. my boyfriend cheated on me AGAIN. of course it wasn't intentional and he was totally buzzed, but that's not the point. he promised me he wouldn't ever again. this time i'm going to make him suffer forever. i refuse to go back to him. i should've known that if he did it once he'd do it again. i'm such an idiot. and I DON'T CARE if he goes into depression again. I DON'T. maybe i should become a nun. hmm.
Essa chapter 18 . 3/11/2003
Whoa. Did I read what I just thought I read? I think I'm going to go take a nap and then come back and read it again. By the way, I'm really disappointed in Jeremiah. He should've done something than just stand there and take his mother away. He's supposed to cuss her out or something to that extent. Hmph!
Jen chapter 18 . 3/11/2003
don't kill me! I know I haven't reviewed in awhile, but it's because my sisters hogged the computer. really! and I think I'm going to love the next chapter. is he the guy who hurt timber? will he hurt her again, or will he just take her away? oh, I can't wait to find out!
aimee chapter 18 . 3/11/2003
Hope to see the next chapter up very soon. And I do not think you're dragging the story along. I don't know if I'm one of the people who said that, but if I am, I take it back. So don't feel bad. I'm really, really sorry. (
Jenna chapter 18 . 3/11/2003
Thank you thank you thank you! I absolutely loved this chapter. Well, except for the abby part. I think Jeremiah was a bit too nice to his mom. He better do something quick before I do P
JAIMI chapter 18 . 3/11/2003
WHOEVER SAID YOU WERE DRAGGING OUT YOUR STORY IS ON CRACK. DON'T LISTEN TO THEM CUZ YOU'RE DEFINITELY NOT. AND A CLIFFHANGER? NO! I'M LEFT THINKING DAY AND NIGHT ABOUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN AND I'LL NEVER GET ANYTHING DONE! AND I'VE GOT A POETRY ESSAY TO POETRY TO HELL. WILL BE WAITING FOR THE NEXT 'T BLAME ME IF I BECOME ANNOYINGLY PERSISTANT!
JoLLz chapter 18 . 3/11/2003
And the moment we've all been waiting truth will finally be revealed! (And I hope to see the next chapter quick. I'm already bouncing up and down and going crazy out of my mind. Heehee.)
nameless chapter 18 . 3/11/2003
jeremiah's actions show that he's been timber deprived for too long? and poor timber! actually, i dont know which character i feel sorry for head's spinning from all this ! i need some more clear-ups! hope to see the next chapter up very soon
Lucy chapter 18 . 3/11/2003
man oh man, not another cliffhanger! please have some mercy on us! patiency is not a known quality in teenagers. seriously. is the guy the one who hurt timber many years ago? oh, this should be really interesting. hurry up with the next chapter. don't make us wait too long!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/11/2003
Hey, I don't think you're dragging the story along. I mean, every part is essential to the story. I understand. And I'm sure everyone else does also. Are you gunna make Jeremiah suffer again cuz of his mother? You should make the story quite .
Jules chapter 18 . 3/11/2003
sure do know your drama. Is he the guy that did that to Timber many years ago? Hey, maybe you should have him kidnap her or take her away from Abby. I can't believe Jeremiah just let what she said to Timber go! He should have cussed his mom out or something. Damn him. But whatever you do, no more memory losses! I want Jeremiah to regret not doing more to his mom. Have the guy take Timber away!
allycat chapter 18 . 3/11/2003
alright! i love i'll love you even more if you don't leave us hanging for too long )
Kate chapter 18 . 3/11/2003
Omg, Omg, Omg! Not another cliffhanger! I'm going to go crazy! I hope you don't make us wait.
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »