Reviews for Fragile
kaika switched chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
Wow, you have some raw talent here, though I'm sure you've heard that already. Beautiful work, yet again.
SweetGrape chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
Great soft imagery contrasts with the sharp reality. Innoncent and beautiful images 'pink patches', 'flower petal fresh', with really only the one grusome idea of 'red again, raw again', but it seems to contradict the subject matter, so it makes you think.

Very emotive and honest, 'a hope of solace inside myself' with excellent last 2 lines.
Queenofrefuse chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
so touching! so true! i loved it. great job!
EiDa chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
very deep and quite jaded...nice play at symbolisms! I can see you have such power over words...nice style!
Tara Cools chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
hmm...i really like this one! i'm so jealous of people who can write these amazing poems and keep them so short. I tend to ramble A LOT! n e ways...great poem! i liked the following lines because i found that they contradicted in a way...

Against ivory skin; fragile, flower petal flesh

Kissed by a silver blade

It makes the blade seem gentle...i like that effect! Great poem!
xurbandecayx chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
"whether pain is fresh or meagre; whether i am fervent or indifferent, there will always be freedom." i like that
Aidlyn chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
Another hauntingly beautiful piece. You're simply wonderful with words, leaving readers stunned with the intricate descriptions. Please continue writing!