Reviews for Weak
Sherwin chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
I can just feel the angst by reading it. Nicely done(intentional or not).
Unfinished Author chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
*Huggles cuttobleed* man your rants are amazing.. do you give courses? this is very good, full of raw emotion, and i hoped it helped to vent it all out.
Mackenzie Anderson chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
if you're weak, I am as well. Although I did manage to stop cutting for my first, I was also hospitalized in that time. It's so hard to get over cutting as it is, and when someone breaks your heart so horribly... it becomes all the more difficult. Love is pain... but without love, the pain is unbearable. (wow, don't I sound like an oracle!)
phthalo blue chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
Great job. Especially the line, "I don't believe in love." Reminds me something of myself.
goddessofblue not signed in chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
*hugs* i wuv yew! i'm sorry about what happened :-( hope you feel better. i know what you mean about how hard it is to stop cutting. i haven't cut in 4 months and it's super hard. so yeah. sucks about what happened though. i hope everything gets better, k? *hugs again*
goddessofblue not signed in chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
your not weak but normal I knw what it is too want to stop but be able to cause the disire is still there don't give up you disiver more than that you deserve to be happy just for you
sophie chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
not weak. different not weak. other people go and smack their wives, pets, children. we cut. different solutions to the same problem i guess. rambling. think, if she was trying to MAKE you stop rather than HELP you stop, where would you have got to?
CrazyWriter chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
A little bit of anger, maybe? Whoa, but well put out.

Few things. the phrase: "except you readers of courseā€¦ "

A definite bad thing... you're suppose to make us beleive these are your thoughts, in a way we'd live in your head, not like a letter to us.

Finally, don't just say, i've cut, am cutting, will cut agian, without giving insight to it. You have two very deep issues here, so you need to exlore them both.

Good job though. I enjoyed it.
Seris chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
Awww, I'm so sorry... I bet you don't want to hear that, but I know exactly how you feel... I'm just like you, and sometimes it's hard to make people understand you and your ways... although, I do think writing is a more healthy of vents... I hope things turn around for you

"Don't wish on a star- reach for one!"
random letters chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
that was perfect.

i love it.

...i may be a girl, may be 13, may have never loved that way, but i know how you feel.

i do not give you my pity. you don't need that.

i know how you feel. i give you the knowlage that there are other people out there who have blead away their lives at their own hands.

and you are not weak.

because if you were, then you would have left too.

but you didn't

and that makes you strong.

-ingrid
Angelicpixie chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
Sometimes you just have to let go of that someone. You need to realize that you are not weak but by giving into your self criticism you are. You need someone who will understand try talking to an adult who can help you stop cutting.

In the mean time read my painted portrait. Hang in there.