Reviews for La Rose Noire
class.act chapter 12 . 1/6/2006
what happened to the new chapters coming up at the end of the week? come on...you can't abandon this...its been almost two years now, don't you think you should come out of your hibernation?
class.act chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
wow...this seems like such a interesting story. you really have genuine talent :) keep it up!
D.H. L'Orange chapter 2 . 12/4/2005
look at that! the last time i reviewed was 10/10/2004! (wow). i'm still waiting for another chapter (the eternal optimist never gives up hope)...

if you update i will so totally go back and re-read the entire story! (and review every chapter if it'll let me... that's how much i loved this story!)

so pretty pretty pretty please update! (or at least tell me what was supposed to happen! I am still dying to know what happened between Josephine and Lucien...)

and i have a story right now that actually has reviewers, and i would *totally* send all my friends to read your story... (see that's supposed to be a bribe to make you want to update, if satisfying some crazy girl's curiousity isn't enough of an incentive)

so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!

celestial tears chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
I love it.
D.H. L'Orange chapter 12 . 10/10/2004
update... please... *whimper*
jukeboxsabotage chapter 2 . 9/22/2004
i like it! hehe...usually stories in the first person POV tend to drag and become boring, but yours doesn't! have i said this yet, i like it? hahhaa...i like the way you portrayed the thoughts of your characters...you've got a way with words. keep it up! and now for the rest of the story! Pp
Night of the Raven chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Write more soon.
Eunaristar chapter 12 . 5/19/2004
The singing added a edge to your character's personality. I hope she finds out that the man she is about to marry is the vampire who comforted her all those years ago.
Lilli chapter 12 . 5/17/2004
I've read a few other things that you have wrote. Trust me I am breathless. Beatiful mystery. I dont understand all of it but I believe it will all come together. More please.
Sara chapter 12 . 5/17/2004
This is beautiful. I definitely like the interaction. Maybe more...?
DH L'Orange chapter 12 . 5/17/2004
yeah! YEAH! yeAH! YEAH! (yes, i am cheering...can't help it! i was trying to find a study break b/c i'm studying for finals and when i saw your author alert i almost started singing here in the study hall i was so happy/excited...)
anyways...i liked the theatre idea, it was very with the times...
And i love Lucien! he's so mysterious! and so sad/bitter/sweet... i can't wait to find out what's really going on in this fic! the suspense is killing me!
PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE update soon! Oh, and do you mind if i link your story off of my profile and accounts? (as one of my most favorite stories?)
gawd, this is sucha cool plot!
oh, and i' m going to remember the name of that book...i've just gotta go by the library b/c i remember what the cover looks like, but nothing else substantial.
Eunaristar chapter 11 . 5/12/2004
The dream sequence was intriguing. It makes the reader yearn for more. I await your update loyally.
D.H. L'Orange chapter 10 . 5/11/2004
i'm loving this!
D.H. L'Orange chapter 9 . 5/11/2004
*squee* this is so cooL!
D.H. L'Orange chapter 8 . 5/11/2004
so she's all grown up now... does she remember anything from her past at all?