Reviews for La Rose Noire
D.H. L'Orange chapter 7 . 5/11/2004
wow. that was a cool scene. for a moment, i thought the bonfire was some kinda witch hunt. (you know how they had those auto-da-Fe in Spain and stuff...were those in France too?)
but wow. this is such a cool story! honestly, i think this is one of the best FF's I've ever read (and i have read a lot of 'em...)
D.H. L'Orange chapter 6 . 5/11/2004
cool chappie! that was so sad that Therese had to suffer. and that was really cool the way that you wrote Josi's thoughts of the Viscount.
you write so well! and this plot is so fresh/interesting!
D.H. L'Orange chapter 5 . 5/11/2004
wow! this is so good that i decided to try and give you as many reviews as i can, to boost your ratings...
so i don't actually have anything to say, other than :WOW THIS IS REALLY REALLY GOOD!
D.H. L'Orange chapter 3 . 5/11/2004
wow. chapter 2 was so sad. and this chapter was very cool.
this is a great fic! very very well written!
D.H. L'Orange chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
o! neato! i love all the French history in there!
Obake-chan13 chapter 10 . 5/4/2004
Awesome so far. You must keep writing! What are you doing reading this review? Go and write more!
Snow Tears chapter 10 . 5/1/2004
This is really amazing. I want to see what happens so do update soon! I want more interaction between Josephine and Lucien. Maybe some jealousy...?
Eunaristar chapter 10 . 4/20/2004
It was short, and the cliffhanger evil, but it makes me all the more eager for what happens next.
Eunaristar chapter 9 . 4/20/2004
Beautifully written. It left me spellbound and hungry for more. Please update soon.
Xelena chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
forbidding tone- i like it
25 | « Prev Page 1 2