Reviews for Cruel Words Of Hate
The FiboNACHI Sequence chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
cool... i like this a lot. i like frmat, it's choppy, but flowing at the same time... sweet...
FatedDarkness chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Definately a bit confusing...I like rhyming poems better, even though i don't always write them. eh...good job?

note: this is not a flame!
SliversofSilverPain chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
it's true, you know; humans always pick on the outsider. it's horrible, but i like this poem... but what were those words?
W3DNESDAY chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
nice and angsty teenage romance kinda poem, lol. a bit of tragic imagery could spruce it up
Unhappily Neverafter chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
*The small girl stares at her compter screen, the everlasting melody blasting once again on her Mp3 player. She types quickly:*

"I like this poem. Makes sence. But dont worry, your not alone in pain. We are human after all, and those who are on the "Other-side" understand."

-Her-
Adar Daath chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
Yup, there ya' go... Is this the same kid from 'Drown'? Again, sounds a lot like me. Keep in mind, what you live in is a high school soap opera. To some, this will never end. Peers later will be bitter, hollow mill-working hicks gossiping in Dunkin' f*cking Donuts at three in the morning about who's kids are burn-outs and who's are ignorant in the persuit of love, education, etc... However, some of us grow up. Some, myself unfortunately not among them, have never been involved in this drama. The way I typically deal with someone I care about being ruthless out of character is to imagine never being able to see them again, i.e. if they died. There is not enough time to write people off. Sorry for preaching, but I don't understand extreme isolation in the wake of a temporary offence. You don't specify what this guy says, but I'm sure he was a vicious bastard. Regardless, EVERYONE IS AN ASSHOLE AT ONE TIME OR ANOTHER, AND WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE. Color me paranoid, but I personally have better things to do then hold those I desire in contempt. I don't have enough energy for it. He said words. So have you, on this site, words like 'love'. If you're serious, confront this wanker and get a load off. I find guilt hurts more than abuse and what the world needs are more nice guys with twangy accents. O_- If any of this has pissed you off, please, send me to Hell. I really probably have no idea what I'm talking about. Many apologies. I'll go now...
Selena Benilo chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
Akira, you better have put this with the poems you are making or I will personally kick your ass. HEEHEE. Just kidding. This is one of your best!
PM20 chapter 1 . 12/6/2000
:-)
PM20 chapter 1 . 12/6/2000
Wow, that was really good. I can relate to twhat your saying to. I have experienced hate like this and I dunno if I will ever get ove it. They just hate me for what I look like and I don't understand that. Well great poem and keep writing.
Asclepius chapter 1 . 11/29/2000
That is pretty cruel... You should like start spreading rumours about him to everyone you know. Overall just keep writing I'll be reading...
janet84 chapter 1 . 11/25/2000
(whistles) Been there b'fore. Fun feeling. Nice poem - once again, the punctuation kinda distracted from it though.

~Please read and review my works! :)~
Willum chapter 1 . 11/18/2000
Another good one, Akira. You seem to be going through a lot of what my own children are (not to say you're a child) and I can really relate to a lot of what you're writting.
girl poisons boy chapter 1 . 11/14/2000
This is good
SnyperKat chapter 1 . 11/13/2000
Whoa, That sounds like me, last year. This is good for the mind, dude! ;)
dLQ77 chapter 1 . 11/13/2000
Sounds like whatever happened on that bus affected you alot, good poem