Reviews for The Blue Sky
Winter's Roar chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
Nope, def didn't suck. It expresses the childlike dream within everyone, and it reminds us of how important it is to both have a dream for the future and yet still find some peace to be content with where you're at now. Well written.
winter
sabrena chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
this so did not suck
MelodyReiterLee chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
It doesn't suck. It's rather interesting. A myriad of thoughts describing a want or a dream like you implied.
Needa S chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
Awesome! Sort of dreamy! Good job putting it together! K/Writing!
Schawtz Brutter chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
This poem does not sucks! It touch me and reminded me how one day I can achieve my dreams to walk on the clouds and touch the heavens. Walking on the untouchable and talking to the unseen...that's the beauty of my God! Never discouarage your own beauty because I see it!
Megsie Kate chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
Hey! I really liked this poem, I loved all the descriptiveness and the onging for the sky that seems to plain in it. Great work! Anyway, I wanna thank you for a your reviews of my work,and you did seem to catch on to the connections. Most of my stuff is written over unrequited crushes, cause I don't have the guts to tell any of them how I feel! Anyway, um, so yeah, most of them are about the guy in "You're Back", but some are from a long time ago, but I liked them so I posted them anyway. To answer your question about my story, no the story isn't about me. I'm actually the complete opposite of Mandy, maybe that's why I made her up! Who knows!
schande chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
I see you have a nice way of expressing what you wanted to about flying and all. I have a hard time writing about the sky... for I think it's too plain *shrug* I would've have been able to describe it as detailedly as you have, so it's nice like that [:

p.s. ty for reviewing my poem :P
Angel In Chains too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
Well. Hmm. Basically pining for the sky, to fly, but content with being here. Seems like mixed emotions... or just dreaming, while already facing the reality of what can't happen.

Kinda like watching a movie you've seen before and hoping that the character will do something else.