Reviews for he says this
kealohikakahiaka chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
The first part is nostalgic, and the second part is omnious... The diction is very good, although I'm not sure what you meant by "bring triumverate". I've only heard the word used to refer to an oligarchy of three, or those three Roman "triumverates".
lorraine chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
you've shown me this before, i think. i remember i loved it then, and i love it now. its so incredibly simple and beautiful; its amazing hom much you say with so little words. i love the images! ah, youre so good with images. milky eyes, and triumvirate, and the blue open evening. i love it
Curtis J. Perry chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
You have this thing about your poems that ake it feel unresolved. This is a good thing, in this case - good metaphor. I'd like it alot if you tried more diversity in types of poetry. That's my problem, though - I'm not loose enough! Maybe we could do another collaboration sometime. It'll not be long until we get it right.
nautilus chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
this is so understated but at the same time completely whole and explicatory. ack, i'm bad at explaining this kind of thing. but oh this is lovely.