Reviews for Love is Love
aki.ari chapter 8 . 12/2/2006
very nice story. Very realistic in the way you portrayed it.
Hell's first Icicle chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
the ending/epilogue was a little rushed, but i loved it newayz. the whole story waz relli gr8 D
the baby chapter 8 . 4/15/2005
u made me cry like a baby! write more!
jadey bear chapter 8 . 1/29/2005
Hey jest wanted to say i love the story. i really shows how people can be cruel to those who are differentkeep up the good work!
faerie princess00 chapter 8 . 1/27/2005
o m g this was awesome. i was so into the story that at some point i was on the edge of my seat. literally i was. i think my english class now considers me to the weirdest person in there for my nose to the screen, crying. well this was awesome.
animequeen411 chapter 5 . 12/18/2004
cool story
inarifox chapter 8 . 11/8/2004
aw. i love that they made it through all of that. it was sad o hear that alisa died but they got to keep her child so its like keeping a small part of her.
fox
Kazza2085 chapter 8 . 11/6/2004
That was an awesome story... I hated how it ended though... could have stretched the epilouge a bit...
I just have to say one thing though... Dear would have called his mum Haha not Okaasan... Sorry I studied japanese for 10 years and just had to say that!
kuro no ame chapter 7 . 8/18/2004
My what a cliffy! You ARE still updating this aren't you? Ah well, I'll just add you to my author alert list. I hope you update soon, I love this story!
anon chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
hey, i thought your story was quite good but uve got a pretty warped view on whats pg 13 rated and whats not...maybe you should make this story an r or tone down the descriptiveness
mmoonsshiner chapter 7 . 5/24/2004
Man what a chapter! even though u had all the warnings i wasnt prepared for that! I love the twist! poor dear..he was so sweet..nd Adam...oPLEASE WRITE MORE SOON!~
Nat
Agathy chapter 6 . 1/4/2004
OMG YOU UPDATED! Wow! I thought you'd finished this story for good...sheez...Dear and John are getting REALLY close... And I really like Adam...not just because he sounds hot...but because I identify most with him. Great chapter...and update SOON this time!
Agathy chapter 5 . 9/27/2003
Wow, this story is so um...sexy! hahaha, just kidding, but I really want to find out what happens. Update asap )
nat chapter 5 . 9/20/2003
other than all the A.N's this was great .Dear is so cute and naive.

Adam is such a jerk but does he have to be a cute one ? ne ways please write moore..soon i almost 4 got who u were but ur still on my Author alert so ne ways later

~Nat The Unchanging Darkness~
Chibi Ryuichi chapter 2 . 6/18/2003
hahaha! OMG! If I was a boy and someone asked me if I had a hard on.. oh man, I'd die. Lol. Poor Dear. That stupid coach... Gr *stabs the stupid coach plushie repeatedly* Update again soon. _