Reviews for Rebirth
Amaquieria chapter 7 . 7/11/2007
Lovely...absolutely charming! You must update again soon. _
A Different Kind of Yellow chapter 7 . 6/11/2004
Wow! I'm really loving this! All these famous Renaissance artists! We're doing the same period in Music at the moment. When you mentioned st. Peter's Balisca, it took me back to the book I'm reading at the moment..all about the Vatican City and Rome. It's called 'Angels and Demons' by Dan Brown, I highly recommend it for someone who is baseing a story in Italy. Please could you review my two most recent stories, as I would love to know what you think, as you are a much better writer than I am, thank you. ~ Kirsty.
Curiousmind chapter 7 . 5/28/2004
when are you going to finish the next chapter?...please finish it as soon as possible!i enjoy your story very much!infact,i think it's one of the best stories in fictionpress!
metropolis noir chapter 7 . 5/2/2004
I really like this story a lot. It is a little fantastical, but in a good way.
A little advice would be to use what are called addressee commas. In dialogue, this is important, since a comma is where a pause would be.
Also, I think if you could keep the story in Amanda's perspective, it would be awesome. That way we're as surprised as she is when, for example, we learn of Machiavelli's proposal.
But, as not to end this on a critical note, I really, really like the way this storyline is unfolding. The Luther angle is intriguing.
Corelli's Prodigy chapter 6 . 4/25/2004
Please, continue this story. I think that it is really well written and interesting. one question though, how the hell is Amanda getting away with mouthing of to everyone and keping her reputation intact?
Corelli's Prodigy
Lady Ezri chapter 6 . 3/6/2004
yeahs! I fianlly found the story again! I found your story orignally..while..um, I was in programing class, not doing my work (typing out code gets boring after awhile) anyways...I love it! it's funny, and i love the people are...much fun...
Frankenstein Jr chapter 6 . 3/6/2004
Finally, its here...
Ai yoh! Why so short again? Anyway, nice..nice story. Please continue. Also, like the complex thoughts of Amanda judging Michelangelo. You wrote it well.
But then again, wonder if all women make decisions that quickly. Nevertheless, Ammanda must be really bright; cunning too - obvious to say.
georgie b chapter 6 . 3/6/2004
so disapointed theres no chapter 7! i really like your witty conversations. and what a gather of people! hehe update soon!
eponine42 chapter 6 . 3/6/2004
OMG! This is really amazing. Please countinue, because I want to know what happens next.
Wolfi chapter 6 . 3/5/2004
YAY! Another Chapter...I love it. It is a wonderful story, though however I have heard of Raphael being more kind than that...And he also admired Michaelangelo. But keep on writing it your way cause this is interesting...and one doesn't really know what personalities they had since they have been dead for 500 years.
Nadia20 chapter 5 . 12/27/2003
:-O It can't stop there! Noo! I'm really liking this so far, although I do wonder how all of the men seem to know who she is even though she hasn't been there for long. Keep going, though! I can't wait to read more!
VortexofPain chapter 5 . 11/19/2003
Your story is magnificent. I love it. I hope you write more soon. I'll be waiting!
Wolfi chapter 5 . 11/13/2003
Woah! This is one Kick-arse story. I love it!

There was A LOT of people at that ball...de Medici...Columbus... ...Michelangelo..

..Raphael...
Emily Logan chapter 5 . 9/21/2003
This is a really good idea, and story line. The only thing is is that it seems that Amanda doesn't have any real flaws other than nerves, which anyone going back five hundred years in time would face. She is capturing the interest of everyone, and no one of the time is able to see her for the fraud that she is, seemingly not even her servants, so, perhaps something should be done to her to make her a little less perfect...i don't know, tho...it IS a really good idea, tho. keep going!
FrankensteinJr chapter 5 . 9/19/2003
I don't think you have to ask us to be kind and review, because we'll review anyway.

You really got great imagination.

Shrug.. if only, we all would have learn history this way.

Please be kind and update.
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »