Reviews for Cupid's Arrow
Umsanalocality chapter 36 . 8/28/2013
Come on this cannot be the end now, can it? I was really enjoying the story so please update soon.
Scrittrice Matilda chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I loved this story, I wished that you could continue! Its story line is fantastic! I think that if you don't want to continue it, you should give it to someone to continue or redo! Anyway, I loved it. I hope it one day will be fully finished!

-PinkPastaPianoAngel
jshd chapter 36 . 6/7/2013
Aww great story bt i was lokkin forward to their ..union..
ofxallxthexthings chapter 36 . 4/1/2013
I only recently stumbled upon this story and really liked the general idea of it . I really liked what you did with it an d honestly I didn't expect Anteros to be their child. Of course I don't really k now that much of greek mythology... But anyways, just some suggestions that I th ink would make this story better. First, I would say to go into a little more de pth when you're describing things. I was a little confused at some points, and I 'm not sure if this was done on purpose, but you would allude to something, but never really touch on it, then like a fe w sentences later you would clarify... L ike when Thera saw Eros' wings for the f irst time. I think a little more detail could be given about that. Another sugge stion is about continuity. I know it's h ard to keep things straight sometimes wh en writing over long periods of time. Bu t for instance, in one chapter you said Thera's hair was cut short and choppy, a lluding that she generally would wear it down, then just a few chapters ago, you said that she always wears it in a low ponytail. Also with the dog. I feel like it was mostly important that Romeo died and brought Eros and Thera closer toget her, i understand that. But I think you should have spent a little more time tal king about the dog overall. I mean, it w as almost like all of a sudden there was just and god. Then with the new dog, we never really hear about it. I know it's just a minor character, but for the emp hasis that was put on it earlier, i thin k followup constancy is a good thing. Ov er all, I enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing it! i hope you continue writ ing it! I would love to see how it ends!
SweetNothingness chapter 36 . 1/7/2013
WHAT?! WHY DID IT END?!

You have explaining to do, missy. I've just read through 36 chapters why the interlude :'( C'mon.. C'mon! Oh my god I feel like my favourite TV series has been cut off at a cliffhanger.

DUDE please, please, next chapter.
A plea chapter 36 . 1/3/2013
Please please update if you can, even just one chapter to say how you would have ended it. This story is beautiful and I'm so sad to not know how it would end.
vetobe chapter 36 . 11/24/2012
That was such a good story! I just wish you would finish it!
Sapphire Kuran chapter 36 . 11/9/2012
I love this story.

Please update it soon!

SK
PJC Macall chapter 36 . 11/8/2012
Love!
AnonymousReads chapter 36 . 9/28/2012
Please oh please tell me you plan on updating this amazing story pretty please with a cherry on top. :)
vampireprincess003 chapter 36 . 8/7/2012
Plz update soon this story is amazing I love it.
Firelioness chapter 36 . 7/16/2012
I LOVE this story waiting for more
anon chapter 36 . 7/10/2012
Did I mention as a reader I feel totally indebted to you for writing such a fantastic story! I'll wait like a thousand years for the next chapter it's so good, but this year would be great too! hehe :)
anon chapter 36 . 7/10/2012
This is so amazing - please update soon! I feel so sorry for Eros' cousins/brother - to have to keep that secret from him. And Thera - gosh it's all so sad and depressing! :( Seems so unfair! But I'm going to be optimistic here and fingers crossed for some light at the end of the tunnel. Can't wait to read the next instalment - please please let it come soon! Thanks so much for writing this story!
Charisasori chapter 36 . 6/26/2012
Oh geeze...this is an amazing story. And this chapter, especially, was also very heart-wrenching. I really didn't see the Anteros being their son thing coming. I'm glad that the story finally comes out, but I'm also crying a river. Poor Eros and Thera. *starts tearing up again* Okay, I think I'm just going to go and distract myself before I end up crying my eyes out and embarassing myself further.

I look forward to your next update,

Charis