Reviews for Ruby Red Roses
Cryptic Insanity chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Wow...I really enjoyed this poem. By the by, you reveiwed a story of my other name "Insyperangel", and I'm so glad you liked it. The only reason I stopped was because I lost all interest in it. But as you see, I haven't stoped writing.

Once again, thanks! And this poem was really good!
N. Alba chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
wow this is a long poem, but really good. you waited to tell everything until the end and this is really good. i luv it. a little sick but still its great. your a great writer and i just luv your stuff.

nik
Roses and Wine chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
MY gosh- what a powerful poem. So emotional, so possible- it's like you experienced this first hand with your awesome details. Please continue your work!
DragonsEclipse chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
WOW! That was excellent! I love it! Keep them coming! _
Incrys chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
(Not a good read for 2:58 AM) This was very good..I like your style of often times using similar statements to tie each part up..the 'red roses' motif was excellent..keep writing )
Namir Swiftpaw chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
"You stabbed me

Deep

I stabbed you back

Deeper"

I liked that. This was very trying on my attention span, though - it was good, but it was too long. I think you could have said it better in a shorter form...but maybe that's just me, because I usually don't read long poems, lol.

I really did like it, though, and kudos to you for writing it. _

Thank you for the review...keep writing!

~Namir Swiftpaw
Sarah Marie chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
Sorry I couldn't log in but isn't letting me. Great poem, although a bit gruesome. Great detail into the world of betrayal and revenge! Very daring! Keep up the excellent writing!
Purple Colored Auora Petals chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
Believe it or not, I actually like these little story poem-ish thingys you do...they're really nice to read and tell a deep dark story of their own...it's like a thousand chapters in one...it's great.

All I can say is...wow, so deep, yet, she did what she had to do, did what she needed to do, got her pleasure, let him feel her pain...

Nice, very nicely done...I really like it...this deserves to go on my Favortes list...
Peace Rose chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
Wow, that was really good!
LilCritter55 chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
Hmmmm...its kool, in a twisted, insane, sort of way. Welll, im hoping that you read this review TODAY (12-12-02) kuz you'll really like this. He thinks you're cute! I finally got to talk to him, and yes, he said you were cute! Have a nice snow day :)
inori chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
woooooooooooooooow

good good good! I read it last night and I was still all tingly and imagining eyeless people
Carter Tachikawa chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
Whoa! Long poem! But a very good one. Keep on writing.~CT
Ponderer chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
Ooh... creepy. But good! Great job!
Red Raveness chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
There's so much anger and sorrow locked up inside, i love the style you wrote this poem, and I feel i could see the pain with my own eyes and feel it with my own heart.

-Diane
Tara Cools chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
omg! so very creepy yet so very AMAZING! holy shit...i just kept reading and reading and i got so into it...*shivers* you have talent!
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »