Reviews for Hidden Trust Within the Enemy
pneumothorax chapter 11 . 5/8/2004
hmm. it seems to have started lacking, it's a little repetative but good luck working on the new chapter if you ever get it up lol. but who I am to talk, i left mine 5 months XP
pneumothorax chapter 7 . 5/8/2004
interesting. i suppose it's a good way to get rich of michelle without getting grief from rachel over it. wahey .. or whatever.
pneumothorax chapter 3 . 5/8/2004
ooh, intruiging. this is an unfinished story right? oh well, i'll read it anyway,
MimiGhost chapter 11 . 2/28/2004
update soon
cerillion chapter 11 . 11/13/2003
great story. please update.
Melody1 chapter 11 . 7/13/2003
Lol, don't worry about not having updated early. I uh, I haven't updated in a ridiculously long time. Writer's block is horrible. Mine's gone though, now I'm just being lazy. I'm glad that you finally revealed how Shane died. THat was so sad... I hadn't been expecting that at all. It wasn't her fault though. And wait, who exactly is Randall. I"m sure that you mentioned it, but my brain isn't functioning. I hope you update sooner than I usually do. That's fair, isn't it? Um, oh hehehe, I'm famous. Wow, look at that, and I had no idea.
Bottledinsideme chapter 10 . 6/13/2003
Are you that happy that I reviewed? lol...i must say its been a long time since the story was updated so I forgot who the heck Randall was...I'm like WHAT? cuz he popped out of nowhere...at least now we know how come she's like this...great chapter though
LaserStrike chapter 10 . 6/11/2003
Awesome fic dude!
Metallicafangirl chapter 10 . 6/8/2003
Ouchie. That's gotta hurt
purple sea chapter 10 . 6/7/2003
Good Story. You have got to write more!
Melody1 chapter 10 . 6/7/2003
Me and my novels are famous? No way! I'm not really famou, am I? I didn't think I was. Lol, but anyway I was so excited when I saw that you updated. It had been a while so I read about five chapters to refresh myself... But it's still awesome and totally captivating and all that jazz. I hope you update a wee bit quicker next time...but I can't really talk since I haven't updated in over a month... yeah, I'm real sorry about that. Yeah... I've written like two and a half pages. I have...at least two and half to go. Sorry... I have the worst writer's block ever, I hate jumping into a plot when I have no idea where it's going. It always leads to this. And now I'm totally going on a tangent about me, that's so bad. About this chapter... The chap explained my questions and I'm totally excited about finding out about the death thing. I feel so bad for her though...I kind of expected Shane to be a ss hole-y, but I'm happy that he's not. I should end my rambling, sorry aboutt the length. I hope you update son!

~Mel~
Summer1 chapter 9 . 5/20/2003
Too lazy to login. LOL.

Cool story.

Well, Michelle deserved to be dumped. Ha. And Carmen's pretty cool. But she's so difficult! And Jordan's sweet. But he's so cocky sometimes!

Hehe. I like the characters.

It's well written.

They're cool. :) Keep updating!
x-Laurie-x chapter 9 . 5/14/2003
Great chapter once again. Please update again when ever you have the time... Hope your life picks up again soon. xx
Melody1 chapter 9 . 4/20/2003
Hey. I really like your story. I'm like addicted to it. It's so entertaining. I'm a little confused though, probably cause I'm dumb, but wait, did Carmen actually kill Shane? I don't think she did, but I think I'm missing something. Anyway, I like Carmen. I can totally empathize with her. That totally sucks. And her mom is so mean. And whoa! Rachel and Michelle...psycho jealous bitches. What's up with that. They're not gonna hurt Carmen again, now that Jordan broke up with Michelle... for being a jealous psycho bich. That is so mean. Lol, sorry... I'm ranting. I really like this plot though. I hope you update again soon.
Bottledinsideme chapter 9 . 4/20/2003
so here i am...stuck...having to wait for the next .good...now he broke up...who the heck was that guy who hugged her? Definitely not Shane...or is he a ghost? I doubt it...
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »