Reviews for Gauze Wings and Heels
amdespot chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
It seems as if you wrote this with an underlying meaning that nobody who reads it will know. Except this "somebody." If this is even real, that is. If it isn't, you definitely fooled me. And to write so realistically and believably, that takes talent. And you have that.
Robin the Jarbog chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
You've done it again. You've a great talent for somehow fitting so much emotion and idea into so few words on the page. Very effective. It's excellent.
Just Wolf chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Wow, that was really pretty amazing, and beautiful. it was gorgeus with the powerful imagery and amazing beauty. wow, i loved it.
Laisse Beton chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
This is really . . . pretty? I don't know. It's a good read, you really conveyed such a strong emotion. Or maybe it's just that I've been there before. This is supposed to be about your writing, isn't it. I like that it's not linear, that removes the focus from the plot to the characters and the feelings.
communist daughter chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
beautiful. absolutely amazing. you conveyed so much feeling in so few words, and the almost surrealist way in which you described them walking together really is the backbone of the whole ficlette. great job.

~ sorrow
Brett chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
I enjoyed your story very much, and i especially enjoy stories about lost loves or heartache, for whatever reason. I like the way you described the carrot, and how it is still sitting there after two years, though it has wilted. Perhaps like the love. Yet, like the love, the carrot still exists, though neglected. I don't know. That is how i interpreted it. Anyway, i enjoyed your story, bottom line!
not-just-any-freak chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
wow!

amazing...cant think of what 2 say but its realy great, yeah...

Anna Vashdalal chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
The repititon of the first line was a nice touch. this story makes me sad too. If you kept writing, you ARE going to get published, do you know that? you're so talented. This one is sad too. It also makes me jealous.