Reviews for Falling Through Time
Tenshi-Chikyuu chapter 10 . 4/11/2009
So...interesting and kind of sweet moment...reading about my death through your eyes... mostly awkward though. I LOVE YOU _ you really arent soo bad of a writing, but this is really a crappy crappy end to this story heh, love you though MWAH!
Tenshi-Chikyuu chapter 10 . 7/21/2004
"sniff" HOW COULD U MAKE THE *BEST* CHARACTER KILL HERSELF OFF! AND EAT FISH! that totally sucks... but I was a princess for awhile, like 20 minutes, yea nice. but thats ok. u get to fight with an army (that died) thats cool. u'll win!1 i know u will. And I'll come back, I had better. perhaps as a ghost or mayb the only way to open the time gates was to fall from a proper height and my jump without faith worked. that would b interesting. much love!
Kris
Elenea chapter 9 . 6/18/2003
This chapter was interesting...but a bit confusing...maybe the next few will clear it up?
Goddess of Darkness1 chapter 9 . 6/15/2003
You dorky people! I said I wanted MORE reviews. I didn't get any. Oh, this hurts. :( I don't like you any more. *stick out tounge at all of you* Well fine then.

Goddess of darkness. And don't have a great day unless you review me!
Elenea chapter 8 . 5/26/2003
Add more soon!
Elenea chapter 7 . 4/9/2003
Sounds good so far...I like the plot...I believe you said that you don't have spell check, but *just as a little author to author advice* you might want an editor for some grammatical errors. Very good other than that!
JLA-Jade chapter 6 . 2/27/2003
I'll make this nice and long because i think the story has alot of potential. Good stuff first. I love the story line, and your good at describing the scenery without bogging down the story(i got problems with that in my writing). The part about peter sitting on gwen was funny! You use the dream world really well. Your use of conversation is really good for character portrayl and it helps you learn about the people in the story. When you switch times or places try to show the reader what your doing, not tell them, if you forget to add the setting go back and fix it. It's jarring to see the big notice that your switching scenes and you kinda get out of the whole story. Make sure your characters have some sort of fault. there are signs of imperfection in each character but try and show it a bit more, mary sues and gary drews are really commen and kinda distract from the storyline. Last but not least LONGER CHAPTERS -! (want to read more). Update soon!
Tenshi-Chikyuu chapter 5 . 2/22/2003
this is actually for chapter six. i loved it. it was so good. on a friendly note, i am thoroughly impressed. on a kristen note, you miss spelled really. i thought you learned yesterday that its with two l's. anywho, i really liked that chapter, its great. i seriously can't wait for the next one. have a nice day (snicker)
Tenshi-Chikyuu chapter 6 . 1/27/2003
im thinking kit. AND PETER IS NOT YOURS YOU PHSYCO DEMON MONKEY. you had better get the next chapter out soon you evil, cute guy, hog. i liked the part where peter was sitting on gwen even if gwen is your equivalent of you, it was funny. adam had better be cute and you made peter be slightly mean to the british equivalent of me, kit said mum you dork.
Jaded Eyes chapter 5 . 1/23/2003
I like the story and good luck getting to the party!
Chirpy and Zippy chapter 1 . 1/23/2003
You shouldn't be so self-conscious about your writing! This is a good start, you have me interested! -Zippy
Tenshi-Chikyuu chapter 4 . 1/6/2003
amusing, in a so not happy way. YOUR CHAPTERS SHOULD BE LONGER YOU IDGETT. i like the time guardian, shes cool. get the next chapter out soon, or else.
Goddess of Darkness1 chapter 3 . 1/5/2003
Hello? All of you people out there that aren't reviewing my stories are truly EVIL :( and if you don't review I will be forced to stop updating. I don't care who you are just review! K Thanks Bye!
ER chapter 2 . 12/11/2002