Reviews for I Don't Care
Cobra Split chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
I'd better turn up the *up lifting* music :) ... All righty. I like the structure of this poem. You've got potential, I must say. However - if you kept the lines the same length (using the 7 syllable - 5 syllable - 6 syllable pattern you used in your first stanza), it would have just sounded better. By that I mean, it would have been more pleasing to the mind to piece together, if that makes sense.
Moirae2 chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
It's good. I like it a lot.
Satan's Little Helper chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
I think it's good! You might have done a little better in a rhyming format, but I like this too. It's hard to rhyme stuff when you actually have something to say, though. I don't think it was too self-pitying or anything, this is kind of the other side of my experience with not giving a crap, in that not giving a crap lets you do whatever you want. Still, I can identify with this and i like the way you justify your apathy.
Kyalia chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
No psychobabble! Yay! Depression without the terminology... it's hard to find a good description like that.
nimue webweaver chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
beautiful. it held a very powerful meaning in it and i can sense very strongly bitterness, and pai. very good job
De Miles Justus chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
Metamorphosis of Narcissicism. Going forward in reverse. A dark, hellish world.

Good prose, but your lamentations of self-pity put me off at the end.
Kaiya1 chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
I think you have a good thing here, but a haiku is 5,7,5 not 7,5,7... you're getting a bit mixed up. But don't worry. Just trya dn make the next one in the right order because I think you could write wonderful things.

Ja ne