Reviews for Why?
Delete Name chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
*sighs* I feel the same way.
I liked the bouncy fun format, and the way you worded everything. It was refreshing and nice.
10/10
FearOfClowns chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
That is really good. I like how it's written. You're a really good writer, and keep writing!
Blessed be,
Liz
nimue webweaver chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
Deep, oh so deep. i LOVED it. very powerful, and it has this meaning that just jumps on u. oh and by the way thanx for the reviews. good job on the poem, it was everything i like in a poem.
De Miles Justus chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
The reason no one can understand this existence, I believe, is this: We are not meant for this existence.

We live only a short time. God judges us on what we do here and what kind of relationship we have with him while we live here.

Best to stop questioning so much, learn to live, and build up your treasures in heaven.

Oh yeah, and the poem was well done too. Sounded like a romantic philosopher.
John Ink chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
In all accuality, I was the one being lazy and not reading the category. I'm also not the brightest crayon in the drawer or the sharpest knife in the box. So, even knowing what a haiku is, I could see that for myself. Sorry.

Anyway, good poem (just assuming this is a poem). You have a way with words that I could never match. Keep the words comin'. I'll check out the rest of your stuff later.
Harmony Artisan chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
beautifully written. The poem has a deep meaning for me...
Thetis chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
This was an interesting read, seems unattatched and confused. A sense of wanting to be noticed " If i asked you what i see"

It seems to be tackling questions ppl have been asking for centuries, "who decided ppls fate?..." and so on. Not exactly original and it doesn't flow brilliantly either, but you probably wrote it at your own pace however if u want ppl to read it the way u want it to be read u have to work on the rhythm and punctuation a bit more.

Otherwise, thoughtful read, keep it up _