Reviews for A Jackson Pollack Painting
DeadSilentSaturn chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
By the look of your picture, I'm guessing this is all true. It was beautifully written. All I can say is that it was great. Interesting.
Good job.
Dr Pepper chapter 1 . 1/23/2003
Wow! I LOVE this story! I wish I could be as descrpitive as you! You see, I try to be, but it sounds to poetic and...i dunno just realy messed up, but you know what I'm getting at, so I've seen that you ahven't added in awhile...Are you going to soon? PLEASE aDD! I really enjoy this story, and it's a realy PAge turner, er yeah somehting like that! well, I hope you add soon, and keep up the good work, you're a GREAT writer!

Dr Pepper
Betty The Fish chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
Usually I don't like femslash, but this was extremely well written. I have always had a hard time with description myself, so I know what it's like to have no idea if you're writting something good or bad. This, however is very good. I am definately going to be reading more of your work.
MyMy chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
awsome story, love this one, *adds story to favorites* dunno why i just like it, haha I've actually said that 'I wish I was somoene else so I could date me' I think I gotta work on modesty... hmmm m
Zenzi chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
Dagmar,

It really is a descriptive story. :looks shocked: Almost too discriptive.. but its good. You didn't inject any of your own life to this at all did you? :grins: Keep on writing. Or i'll throw christmas trees at you.
V chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
First of all,

I have to say yay! that you came back. It's a nice short story. Um, what else? Write more. Yeah, that's it.
Kimber chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
bravo my friend. You've succeeded yet again at sucking the reader in and having them want to know EVERYTHING about your character's life. Keep up the good work...you'll turn into a 'monologue' pro soon enough! Hugs and tootsie rolls;)