Reviews for Lament
DawnOfDecember chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Wow, I really like this poem. You're really talented, your word choice is impeccable. I really liked the line "May the ground be light on this love of mine" please review mine too.
Limy chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
It's beautiful. Made me miss my old dog. You've said exactly what I feel.
JackRabbit chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Wahh! I lost my kitty, Isaac, to feline lukemia... I miss him. I'm nearly crying now.
Bellicose chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
It made your poem really powerful to have to "read between the lines". I never thought that I would literally have to do that...lol! I loved it though...very nice
00Anonymous00 chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Whoa! That was something!
Nice job.
EmmeliaF.Aberdeen chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
That really made me think of when my hamster died... he was such a small little creature, and I did feel just that way... like I had failed him. Like he was sick because I didn't play with him enough, didn't take him out enough. I really liked your poem, it was very touching to anyone who has ever lost a pet.
godawful teen-angst poetry chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
This is gorgeous...the first poem is nicely done, but the second really conveys the grief. And together-perfect. Great job.

~lyv
Irish Rhapsody chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
Aw that was so totally beautiful. Though I personally would write this for someone such as my granddad, not a cat. Then again, I'm not a cat person... ;

BEAUTIFUL poem. I love it. If only I could write like you... -_-;;

~*Ciara*~
Unfinished Author chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
You're not alone.
Silver Yoshi chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
My boyfriend showed me this the day after I had a breakdown over my rabbit Trixie's death who died only five months ago. It actully made me feel better. I'm suprised I didn't write this myself! Very good!
Inoperative chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
i love the way you've done this!
Beau Porteur De Diamant chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
I loved the whole double-poem thing. This is just really, really awesome.
KharmaSlut chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
My puppy of a little over a year old died recently from rare liver cancer which we didn't know he had, and I still feel guilty. Good poem, almost made me cry because it reminded me of my puppy.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
*Sniff*

This is so sad . . . It kinda reminds me about my Aunt's late dog Nudel . . .

(Starts crying and hugging a teddy bear)
Rosie Blackwood chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
wow. this is very powerful. i like the wo poems woven together. it gives us readers something different from the usual format. you've probably heard this many times before but i'll say it again, when i read your words, i can nearly feel your pain. awesome poem.

~rosie