Reviews for Complications of a Mastermind
leliathomas chapter 5 . 2/3/2001
This is an absolutely awesome story. I'm ready to see more, and can't wait until this is updated. Wonderful, descriptive (which is a major plus) work. Keep up the terrific writing!
LoserMe chapter 1 . 12/28/2000
at lease a few more days,

shouldn't it be 'at least'...

Wow! ok, other than that little typo, it is a really fantastic story! Absolutely faboo! Darling boy, you must continue!
LoserMe chapter 1 . 12/28/2000
Um, a bit gory, but, I liked it. I read a lot of supernatural stuff, but there's usually less gore...Um, otherwise it is really good. It has good detail, but still leaves a little for the imagination.
fairydust chapter 1 . 11/27/2000
I really, really like your story. It's really good. Keep writing.
Star chapter 1 . 11/27/2000
Cool. Please write more!
Yoshi chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
Fantastic! Great beginnning and great ending. Please hurry up and write more you have a great gift for writing. Well done.
Pixy Earth chapter 1 . 11/14/2000
That was vert good! A very nice begaining! Please continue!
christina chapter 1 . 11/13/2000
That was so good, Jeff! Jeez, how can you think that was bad? That was really a great start and it is so much better than any of the stories I ever wrote. I use that the father tortures the son too, did you copy me...just kidding! ;) Hehe, that was really good and you have to write SO much more, okay? And tell me when you do. I'll put you on author alert, so even if you don't tell me, I'll know when you post it. And how do you think of all those original names? I can never think of good names. Oh well, great job!
Star chapter 1 . 11/13/2000
Yikes...that is good! Ohhhh...that gives me the wilies! Thats horrible how the father totures his own son! Please write more! That is very, very good!
heart warden chapter 1 . 11/13/2000
Well, this is obviously just the very beginning of the tale, the tip of the iceberg. I hope you enjoy what I've got so far, and I hope you stay tuned to see the tale of Beryllian and Astane unravel. As soon as I get a second in my busy life to add to my work, it gets posted here. And please r/r! I love hearing from you guys! Enjoy, everyone.