Reviews for Toxic
avrilrox05 chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
wow dis wuz really good sweet misery is a michell branch song i dont lyk her ver ymuch cuz she is such a wana be avril poser

but dis wuz good i lyked da part about jelusy
No Longer Posting Here chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
...beautiful. I love the way you worded it. Great job.

GeN!
xurbandecayx chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
Okay, obviously we have a magikal poetess here, so I gotta be wise with my words. :) "Dewdrop kisses and toxic glares, Crude screams and passionate a embrace, Beautiful agony; sweet misery, You" I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that! Ahhhhh. This is so terrific it's horrific! (Mua, who's the poet now? He he.) Honestly Nor, you're the most amazing writer I've ever met, don't take these words for what they are, take them for what they mean to me. You are truly gifted, your understanding of such pain, love and despair is tremendous, it's *almost* sickening. Your way with words rightly portray the human emotions and thrive off of the very flesh of feelings that nobody else can describe, you are a master of words, you can make the most simplistic scenes into these elaborate festivities and strifes. Unfortunatley, I am not as able as you are, so you cannot understand. You are the saint of literary devices... The God of writing. You have reached the ultimate, you have reached what so many strive for, long for, and you have reached it and not even really contemplated it. Greatness is what your strived for, but instead you got sheer, prodigetic brilliance. I'm so proud of you.
Milla chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
That was. . . haunting. Tragic.

Beautiful
Queenofrefuse chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
Goregeous! I love the description and depth of this poem. It is everything that love is. Amazing job!
kaika switched chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
Beautiful poetry - everything flows so well. Great work.
MissKate chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
Ah, very lovely, indeed! So brilliantly described. Your diction is wonderful with this piece.
Magickal Poetess chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
Beautiful imagery, I really like the line:

"A beautiful poisonous flower, cast among thorns"

You're truly wonderful with words.