Reviews for Taylin's Story
ToeshoeMezzo chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This seems really promising, but two things:
I can't tell how good it'll be because it's only one super-short chapter.
It's a bit unrealistic (ana leads to cutting, typically, cutting being a release for the frustration caused by slipping up or being 'fat', and it's not about meals, it's about calories), but again, I'm not sure if there's a reason for the incongruencies in Taylin's past that I have yet to encounter because it's just one chapter.
Sorry for the ramble, and please update soon!
taylorduncan chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Oh my Cullen this was really good! :) UPDATE! :D
Misery Business chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
This was beautiful! It really is a shame you never uploaded the rest, because this was perfect. Very good written!
marie.soledad chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
hm, well story :)

but I can see in the end, that she's still too dep in "ana" than to come out again without hell.

I think, her mother wants the best for her but doing nearly the wrongest :(

ist sad, that you never updated chapter two
Jar chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Very beautiful.. please write more.
Arabella Clemontine chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
I think its good, but it could have been better had you structured it better. Maybe trying not to deal with so many issues all at once. Had it been longer then you would maybe have had more time to develop your ideas. But its good. :D i don't want to seem like a critic, just some ideas.
frostany chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
This story was great, just like all your poems. You are a really powerful writer and your style is very real. It keeps your attention. I can't wait to read more about what happens to Taylin, she's so similar to me I feel atatched. Oh, one more thing, I love the name Taylin, I kind of collect cool names.
lovesickangel chapter 1 . 11/22/2004
I really liked this story. please write more. i found it so interesting.
Dragen Eyez chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Jordan... should be shot and murdered... Other than that, this story immediatly perked my interest. It had enough emotion and such in it to make me want to continue reading (you have a knack for that, by the way) I also love how you set up the war inside Taylin about cutting as well and paired that with the ana.. and that there was a different meaning of it for Taylin rather than the horror stories told to 6th graders in middle school-those horror stories always made it sound so fake... but this... this is very real.
picaropicara chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
I want to know whats in the email but I can't if you don't update! -pokes- Update!
Isabel Davis chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
my god it is awesome But you need towrite more I am on the edge of my seat. I am ana and a cutter. SO um please I know you don't condem it but don't look down on me. My email is please email me if u need some ideas or anything and if u have written more I would really like to read.
_ Jaz
Palla chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
I have a question: is this the same girl that was in another of your stories, the one where she ends up in the hospital toward the end?

I'm waiting for the next chapter. Keep it coming!
Skitzabeth chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
this was really great!

WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE!

almost sounds like my story...

i can't wait to read more
Poppyseed chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
Wow...I'm not even sure what to say. This is a great story - one I can definately relate to. Please update soon. I want to know what was in the email. In the meantime, I'm going to read some of your other stuff. Keep up the great work!
fonduehamster chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
wow. that is... wow... that is so... wow... i can't eve get past the first frickin words! this is GOOD. few writers managed to stay deep within a subject without losing a reader as well as you can. it's good, but the parentheses have to go...but then again, i AM an old fart that writes using old fashioned diction and using archaic vocabulary and has the "freaky-deeky"ist syntax in the world...oh well. but i AM adding this to my Favorite Stories list. you'd BETTER write more, or else i'll cry...and then hurt some on.

(please read my story "Grayscale" in Original Fiction General Fiction...sigh shameless plug!)